Chapter 6: Black and White

The young man wondered. He turned her around for her to twirl when another hand suddenly grabbed her. She closed her eyes hoping to land on the floor but the stranger caught her. Her small frame fitting perfectly in his muscular own.
      Unlike the other man this man had a black mask on his face with a dragon on it. He had a devilish aura around him and it didn't go unnoticed by Elizabeth.

  "Name"
  "Huh"
  The young man continued to stare at her. His eyes boring into her soul.
"I don't- I don't understand"
"You don't understand English or your name. Which one?"

     The man was clearly pushing her with his words and Lizzy had never come across such a person. Though it was not noticable, his lips twitched in annoyance. He was used to getting things straight on a whim without any delay and here this girl was not giving him a reply making him wait.

    He, Roman   was a very complicated man with serious mood swings. He was usually cynical, and hard to read and when you thought you finally understood him, you would get confused. He did things without thinking usually based on his emotions which made him seem like a jerk. He had his own way of dealing with problems which didn't make sense to others but worked well for him. He was unreasonable, very unreadable, cynical, a big jerk and liked twisting words to his own favour.

     Though the girl didn't recognize him, no one did. He was very interested with how much innocence she still had intact. He bet if he should kill someone in front of her she would for into a comma of about 20 years. That was how fragile and gullible she looked. He appreciated that she was blunt and wasn't as fake as other princesses he had met and he appreciated that.

     She was obviously speechless and almost missed a step but fortunately for her she got corrected in time. She was about to reply when another hand separated them and pushed Roman backwards.
    "What do you think you're doing heh" the other man with the white dragon mask said.