13

"HE MADE YOU clean his office and he didn't try to bend you over the desk?" Semaj asked, looking at me with mannish eyes and a grin that I so desperately wanted to jump over the dining table and smack off, but my bowl of cereal was too precious th...

"HE MADE YOU clean his office and he didn't try to bend you over the desk?" Semaj asked, looking at me with mannish eyes and a grin that I so desperately wanted to jump over the dining table and smack off, but my bowl of cereal was too precious this morning so I refrained and rolled my eyes at him instead.

"I would've shanked him," I replied to him.

Semaj makes a face at me, a piece of bacon dangling from his greasy lips. "Oh please, you would've sucked his dick." 

I blinked at him, grabbing a fruit loop from my bowl and throwing it at the boy but he only catches it in his mouth. Big and greedy. "Semaj, what the hell?" I gawked, completely caught off guard by his words though he only shrugged his shoulders at me as if he'd said nothing out of the ordinary. "What? I'm just being honest. The man is hot as fuck and when was the last time you had sex? You're long overdue for some."

I twirled around my spoon in the sweetened milk in front of me as I thought about my roommate's words. He's not necessarily wrong, it has been quite a while since the last I've had sex. My last encounter was such a let done I was this close to becoming abstinent from sex for the rest of my college career. It was some guy I met in one of my classes who was kinda cute and knew the right things to say plus he going on and on about how he's never fucked a ballerina before and I thought why the hell not I have nothing to lose. He said he wanted to see how flexible I was but it's kinda hard to be flexible when the guy only gives you two minutes before he's blowing every way from my kisses alone. It was probably more embarrassing for him than me but I  don't think I can ever shake the memory.

But sex with Stone? I find myself shivering at the thought alone. He's so big and scary-looking and I'm pretty sure his face is probably always stuck in that emotionless stare it's always in even while someone is on top of him. I doubt I'm his type anyway. He probably likes them just like him, all tough and mean-looking while I'm cursed with these baby-fat cheeks and big eyes thanks to my mom.

"I'm not sleeping with him. I barely want to be around him most of the time." I tell Semaj.

"The dude paid you $7k to clean his office and you're telling me you don't even want to be around him? I'd be in his skin right now if I were you."

I played with the cereal in front of me, watching the colorful loops swim in the little swirl I created in the milk with my spoon. "Yeah that was the least he could do after randomly coming and making forcing me into his home which is scary as fuck by the way it's like a medieval castle —

My phone going off on the table causes me to halt. I looked down at the unfamiliar number and notification that followed before picking it up.