5

Iyanna Brown, 19
Dorms, 📍
11:30pm

I walk into the living room and just stood there awkwardly

I walk into the living room and just stood there awkwardly. Kae just continued to move around the dorm like I wasn't there.

"Kae" I said looking at her.

She looked up at me and then looked back at her phone. She was about to walk in her room until I spoke up again.

"Makaelah, can you just listen to me" I sighed.

"Girl what do you want?" Kae said with attitude laced in her voice.

I scrunch my face up cause why she being so mean to me. I walked towards the couch and so did she.

"Look kae ... Im sorry for bringing up your relationship when you were just trying to help me. It was wrong and I'm really sorry for that" i sighed.

She just stared at me in silence for a while until she cracked a smile. "I been forgave you girl I was just being stubborn" she hugged me.

Im so happy cause I need my best friend and I hate when we into it.

"I was just feeling like you never support the decisions that I make when it comes to relationships, and it's not just you, it's my family too. But I just want you as my best friend to have my back" I shrugged.

"Listen Iyanna, as your best friend it would be wrong for me to be okay with every decision you make. It's my job to tell you when you're wrong and help you along the way." She sighed.

"I understand kae. And after having a talk with Dee, I finally realized that I might really have to leave JD alone" I look off to the side.

"TALK WITH WHO?!?" She looked at me crazy ....

☂︎

I explained to her everything that happened earlier and she just kept that same expression on her face.

"Im gonna beat that nigga ass myself, WHAT HE MEAN THAT EVEN THE TEAM DISRESPECTING YOU" she started getting mad for me.

I chuckled. "Its fine, but why he keep texting me.."