9

Devonte Jordan
Locker room, 📍
February 25th

The team was really just chilling in the locker room

The team was really just chilling in the locker room. Ian really in a chilling mood but I'm waiting on Malik.

Im not gonna lie, this shit with yanna got me pissed off. I feel bad for what I said to her but it is what it is. I still feel like she was doing too much.

I honestly did want to be with yanna but she was the one that kept telling me that she wasn't over her ex. I care about her a lot but I'm not finna wait on her.

I miss my baby though.

Damn I thought to myself...I can't say that. I like Tirani she cool and all, but she just ain't yanna. I was snapped out my thoughts by my phones vibrating.

________________________________
Tirani🤍

Come over?
I miss you 🥰

Yeah give me 15 minutes

Okay!

________________________________

I got up and grabbed my duffle bag.

"Aye where you going" Malik asked me.

"Damn nigga you not my bitch" I said chuckling. Making the whole locker room laugh.

"But I'm going to Tirani dorm" I grinned. Malik just side eyed me. I dapped him up and left out the locker room.

☂︎

It was like midnight . I looked over at a sleeping Tirani. I got up and put my grey nike tech back on. As I sat on the edge of the bed putting on my shoes, I heard Tirani speak up.

"You leaving" she asked in a raspy voice while sitting up.

"Yeah" I said kind of dryly.

"Why don't you just stay" she smiled small.

"I got to go handle sum for my uncle" I walked around to her on the bed and pecked her on the lips.

"Imma see you later ight"

"Okay be safe, i love you" she said while getting back comfortable.

"Uh .. you too" I said quickly leaving out the room. I didn't even know what to say. I don't love her yet.

_________________________________

Devonte Jordan
The trap, 📍
That same night

Devonte JordanThe trap, 📍That same night