15

Iyanna Brown, 19
The gym, 📍
July 1st

Iyanna Brown, 19The gym, 📍July 1st

_________________________________

I thought about what my dad said and I decided that maybe I am not doing good enough. For these past few days I have been going to the gym everyday and going to the track to work on my timing.

I felt that I started to gain weight so I haven't really been eating either. I still haven't spoken to my family and I don't really plan on it either.

Im currently in my car because I just left the gym. Janay suggested that I talk to Kae, so today I decided that I am going to go speak to her. Ever since the argument she has been at Trell house and just comes home to get clothes.

☂︎

I pull up at Trell house and get out my car. I go up to his door and knock. I stand there until I see the door swing open revealing Trell.

"Hey, is kae here?" I ask him. He stepped to the side and motioned for me to come in.

"Yeah lemme go get ha" he spoke up and walked away. I just decided to wait for her at the doorway. I got on my phone for a minute while I wait.

I looked up and seen Kae approaching me. "Yes" she spoke up dryly with a blank expression on her face.

"Im tired of us not talking over small stuff so I think we just need to air it all out to each other" I expressed. She just stood there for a minute silently, I could tell she was thinking.

"Okay let's sit down" she said heading towards the couch. I follow behind her and sit next to her but at a distance.

"For one I apologize for how I handled the situation, I should have been more patient and talked it out better with you" I explained.