Chapter 57

Alma and Esmé left Ember asleep in her crib and decided to go outside for some fresh air. They sat on a bench in the garden, outside of view from the house.

"I love you." Esmé says softly, Alma leaning in to give her a small kiss.

"I love you too, my darling." Alma smiled, holding the younger woman on her lap.

Esmé went to lean further against her, not realizing what she was doing to the woman when she moved in her lap.

Alma slightly dug her nails into the woman's side, making Esmé gasp slightly at the feeling.

"Something wrong, birdie?" Esmé says with a small smile and Alma noticed her talons digging into the woman.

"No, sorry." Alma said, retracting her talons from Esmé's waist. The younger woman smirked and purposefully shifted in her lap once more.

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" Alma says with a playful glare and Esmé searched for the woman's hands, taking them in hers.

"Am I?" Esmé asked as she held Alma's hands, leaning against the older woman.

Alma went to answer when Esmé purposely shifted harder, laughing when the ymbrynes face turned red.

"I can feel the heat radiating off you." Esmé chuckled and leaned in, whispering huskily in the older woman's ear. "Do I turn you on, Miss Peregrine?"

"A bit too much." Alma says in a hushed tone, digging her nails into Esmés thighs.

Esmé moved to kiss the older woman's neck, stopping to suck a mark above her collarbone.

Alma quickly lifted her up in her arms, Esmé laughing at the sudden movement and Alma pressed a deep kiss on her lips.

"Maybe we should go to my office, hm?" Alma says by her ear, Esmés cheeks turning pink.

Esmé nodded dumbly, wrapping her arms around Alma's neck as the older woman held her. Alma smiled and carried her inside.

Esmé heard a door open and then shut, smiling slightly when she heard the click of a lock. Alma then helped sit her down on her lap in a chair, helping Esmé straddle her.

Alma kissed the younger woman deeply, then asked if this was okay, just to make sure. Esmé nodded eagerly.

The younger woman brought her hands up the woman, carefully placing them on her chest as she kissed her, running her tongue across her lips, wanting in.

Alma denied her permission into her mouth, but helped with removing her shirt.

Esmé tried marking her neck, hoping she would cave in and allow her entry, but accidentally moaned instead when she felt the woman's hands trailing to the inside of her thighs.

"I- Alma, let me touch you." Esmé groaned, as she removed the older woman's bra. Alma smirked at her behavior.

"Then let me touch you first." She says in a deep tone, moving Esmé on to the chair and Alma straddling her instead.

Esmé allowed Alma to remove her clothes. She gasped in surprise when she felt the older woman's mouth on her chest.

"Feel alright?" Alma asks gently, wanting to make sure that was a pleased noise and Esmé nods, not trusting her voice.

"I need words darling." Alma smirked at her, biting down slightly on Esmé's chest.

Esmé went to say something but had to stiffle a moan, Alma smiling as she marked the woman's chest, moving up to her neck.