☆ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.

*·˚𝟬𝟬  ───  𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

         SIGHING FOR WHAT SEEMED like the millionth time that morning, Kenji Sohma observed as his friend stood outside the school gate, snugly strapped with her snare drums. She appeared to be tinkering with something in her hand, her tongue resting on her upper lip in deep concentration. Kenji had decided to skip zero period that morning for a good reason. Dealing with this girl since the beginning of the school year made taking his monthly morning break almost necessary.

Despite the calm he felt, the mere glimpse of her mischievous eyes hinted that his peace wouldn't last for long. Kenji watched as she fiddled with whatever was in her hand, walking up to the gate and clutching his school bag strap as if his life depended on it. Just then, she held the item up to her ear, shaking it vigorously as her eyes met his.

"What are you doing?"

"You know, Kenji, the first snowfall hasn't happened yet" she began, offering him a bright smile.

"Right... because it was early December. It should be snowing in the next few days," he responded bluntly, eyeing the item in her hand.

"See, that's what I don't get," she stated, walking past the school gate and towards the courtyard. Kenji took in a cold breath of air, squeezing his eyes shut for a brief moment before following her inside.

"What don't you get, [name]?" He went along with the banter, aware that he would regret it sooner than later.

"How we have to wait for snow to fall! Don't you think that it's stupid?" She questioned as she stopped once she was in the middle of the courtyard. She crouched down to the ground, being careful with her drums before digging into her school bag. Her hand emerged from the bag to reveal a bottle of water, a sigh of relief escaping Kenji's lips.

"What are you going on about? It's too early for this, [name]," Kenji rubbed a hand over his face, missing the moment she clicked on a latch belonging to the item she had been holding onto since he saw her. It seemed to be a snowball, but one that seemed to be completely solid in terms that it would not melt.

"What I'm saying is..." she paused, opening the plastic water bottle before pouring the substance into the snowball-like item. "Why wait for the first snowfall when you can just make it happen."

After pouring the substance into the item, the cap to the snowball shut tight, a click sound erupting through the air around them. Kenji's eyes widened as realization hit him at what she had just done, unaware of the way two boys were making their way to pass the duo up. Alongside the two boys, students of all years and classes stood in the courtyard conversing with one another like they normally did. Kenji knew [name] and although the snowball-like item was small, she could create something with a large amount of destruction.

"[NAME]! Are you a lunatic!?" Kenji exclaimed as the girl stood proudly with her hands on her hips, a bright, mischievous smile placed on her lips as she let out a laugh. The two boys, now beside them, glanced over at them in both confusion and curiosity. Before they knew it, an ear deafening POP! echoed throughout the courtyard.

The latch on the snowball popped open, and foam and substance exploded into the air. Without warning, foamy snow descended from the sky, eliciting laughter and amazement in the courtyard. However, Kenji, [name], and the unwitting boys caught in the mess were covered from head to toe in white, wet foam.

[name's] smile faded, replaced by a look of pure panic as she realized her drums were covered. The two boys stood still and silent, likely in shock. Kenji couldn't help but feel sorry for them; this was their first [name] experience. As for Kenji, he stood still, gritting his teeth with his hands balled into fists.

"[NAME], I'm going to kill you!"

"Sasaki [NAME], come to the principal's office immediately!"

"...Uh oh."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────