☆ 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.

*·˚𝟬𝟱  ───  𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

    LISTENING TO KENJI'S shouts, alongside Masaki Teruhashi, a snare line leader, you fumbled with your drums that were strapped to you. You could see the way the volleyball team was warming up, and it only gave you the jitters. Yesterday, you were taught what you would be in charge of in terms of being the "manager" of their team and while you were positive you would be able to do everything with ease, you also had your position in the band.

Normally, the band would sit out of games, not required to perform unless it was the football team or the basketball team. However, the boys' volleyball team would be playing against their largest rivals, Karasuno High school, so the band teacher, Mr. Idemoto decided that there were plenty of reasons to have the band perform. While you would have been excited on any other day, you dreaded when the game began due to the fact that you would have to rush back and forth to perform and help with the team's needs.

Kenma seemed to be the most excited. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes that overtook any you had ever seen in your life before; even Patricia's. So, exiting the gym with two hours before the game, you struggled to carry the seemingly large water cooler that held the team's water bottles with your drums strapped against you. While Kenma snickered at the sight of you disappearing from the door's windows, Yamamoto and Lev obnoxiously shouted things he could not understand. Before Yaku could tell the both of them to shut up, the duo ran out of the gym in your direction, stating that they would "save you" simply because you seemed to be struggling a little.

You sighed tiredly as you placed the cooler in front of the water station, leaning against the wall for a moment to rest your back. Although you seemed to love the drums you carried against your body more than most of the people on drums, they hurt your back if they were on for an extended amount of time.

"Sasaki! We came to save you!" The shout echoed throughout the hallway belonging to Nekoma High School, two voices combined as sneakers squeaked against the freshly cleaned floors. You perked up instantly out of habit, the band often shouting your name for various reasons. However, instead of it being someone from the band, you were met with the sight of Yamamoto and Lev.

Staring up at the two volleyball players once they stood in front of you, you raised an eyebrow in confusion. Although you clearly did not need the help anymore, you appreciated the thought and that was all that mattered.

Before you could say anything to the duo in front of you, the hallway doors opened carefully and courteously, all three of your heads snapping towards the door's direction. Your eyes landed upon a boy with brown hair and a welcoming, mature face. He seemed to be of average height for men and he was speaking lowly to those that would follow behind him with a faint grin.
"Awooga, I think I'm in love," you stated without thinking, your eyes slightly wide as you didn't allow your eyes to trail away from the boy.