☆ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.

*·˚𝟬𝟯 ─── 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"We finally have a manager! I can't wait to rub it in Karasuno's face!"

"You might be taking this extremely overboard, Yamamoto."

"Yeah, we might have a manager but she's annoying, an idiot, and broke."

"Yaku, please don't bad mouth her without even knowing her."

DROWNING OUT HIS TEAMMATES' conversation was something Kenma found easy to do, but for the past two days, their conversations had revolved around you. Kenma found you insufferable, he'd never want to be involved with if he had a choice, but now he had no choice. Instead of avoiding you, he would be forced to see you everyday, which seemed as if he was sucked into tartarus overnight.

Although Kuroo should be feeling the same annoyance as Kenma, he felt blessed instead. Kuroo was forgiving, and if anyone were to pick between Kenma and Kuroo's company, they would surely pick Kuroo's.

Kenma hadn't realized that Kuroo wasn't beside him until he looked away from the street to the school gate. He could see the school band making their way inside due to their zero period, but his eyes landed on the last person he wanted to see this early – you.

You crouched next to Kenji, your hand out as if calling something from beneath a car. Kenma could only see what it was once it came out - a brown cat, a rare color to others, approached you carefully. Finally, it sniffed your hand, pressing its cheek against it, growing more comfortable with each passing second. That was until Kuroo's loud voice interrupted, scaring the cat away.

Kenji turned to greet Kuroo in a friendly manner, but looked back at you worriedly as he pressed a hand to your shoulder. You stared off into the distance in which the cat ran off, watching as it ran underneath a porch belonging to a house across the street. Kenma watched you the more he and his teammates closed in on where you, Kuroo, and Kenji stood, noticing the small and subtle pout that slowly formed on your lips.

Once he stood next to Kuroo, a scowl was prominent on his face as he stared at your figure, your head turning to look back at those that had joined you and Kenji. Locking eyes with Kenma, you stilled for a second before exhaling from your nose, turning your attention to Kuroo. You glared as you stood up quickly, rushing up to the Captain. You raised your hand, gently slapping his shoulder as you complained about him ruining your moment with the cat.

"I've been trying to get that cat to do that for months! Months! Do you understand what you just did!? This is like you ruining my life!" As you droned on, Kenji grasped your wrist into his own hand, placing your arm down to rest by your side.