☆ 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥.

*·˚𝟬𝟰  ───  𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

SIGHING FOR WHAT SEEMED like the millionth time that evening, you stood on a chair in front of the band room's door, tying something above it. Kenji had been helping the first years since the end of the school day and you were ready to go home. Alas, you hated breaking the tradition in which Kenji walked you home. The truth was that you were terrified of the possibility of getting kidnapped, a fear that haunted you since middle school, and while Kenji expressed that you would never get kidnapped, he walked you home after school everyday anyway.

Finishing tying up what you had been focused on for the last ten minutes, you looked up, placing your hands up as if you had done something amazing. The mistletoe hanging over the door was perfect. The deep green color was enough to get you to smile, the simplicity of putting up Christmas decorations enough to cheer up your bored and sorrowful mood.

However, someone wasn't entirely too fond of your happiness. Patricia Kasaki, the rude, insolent, bratty, spoiled, ungrateful girl you loathed with your whole being suddenly made an appearance in your peripheral vision. She gave a snarky laugh, pointing up at you while holding her ugly, pointy shaped nose.

"Look at loser Sasaki, hanging up mistletoe because she's too lazy to practice!"

Patricia was the meanest girl you knew. She was constantly picking on you, degrading everything you did, and last year she had the audacity to call your shoes rip-offs. Turning to the blonde girl who was snorting, alongside her two friends who were too afraid to stand up to her despite knowing you did nothing to deserve her comment, you glared down at the girl as Kenji quickly tried to finish up what he was saying to the first years.

If anyone knew what you would say or do before you said or did anything, it was Kenji. His mission right now was to get all the way to the other side of the room as quickly as possible without being rude to the first years who begged for his help.
"I've been practicing since this morning, Snorticia. I haven't even seen you pick up your trombone once."

The others close enough for you to hear all stifled their laughter, aware of what would come if they were caught laughing at Patricia.

Patricia scowled up at you, her cheeks growing red the angrier she got and you had almost called her Tinker Bell if it weren't for the fact that Patricia was just plain ugly due to her personality. The blonde girl's hands were balled up into fists, and she took a step closer, but you simply refused to back down from her.

"Watch it with the nicknames, fugly!"

"I'm fugly?! You smell like horseshit!"