☆ 𝗧𝗪𝗢.

*·˚𝟬𝟮 ─── 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

       GETTING DRAGGED BY the hood of your coat was not your ideal morning, especially after yet another incident caused by you yesterday. You were thoroughly shouted at for not only your recklessness and continuous disastrous events, but because you got two volleyball players caught in your mess.  It puzzled you why it was such a big deal that they were involved rather than any other students, but that remained a mystery.

Despite facing the same consequences as usual for your actions, the principal presented an ultimatum. Either you quit the school band and stayed out of the science labs, or you assisted the Boys Volleyball team with anything they needed, despite your already busy schedule with the band. Of course, you chose the second option.

Now, being dragged by Kenji, you complained about having to confront the situation before classes. Normally, you would have your snare drums would be snugly strapped to you, but due to the foam getting all over them, they are in for repair until tomorrow; you got shouted at for that as well.

"I would have said sorry to them later on, why do we have to go before classes!?"

"Because you're stalling, and when you stall you wait until you have to do what you need to do!"

"Kenji, this isn't necessary!"

Without you noticing, Kenji forcefully opened the doors to the gym where the boys' volleyball team practiced, the boy dragging you inside with a harsh, but careful tug. You yelped in surprise as your body fell forward, your face planting into the gym floor in one instant moment.

Once you looked up to shout at Kenji, your eyes roamed around the gym to see the startled faces of all of the members. You cleared your throat, rushing to stand on your feet as you punched Kenji in the gut subtly. You smirked once you heard his breath hitch in his throat, standing next to him before he pushed you forward by the small of your back.

Looking back at Kenji in irritation, you failed to notice the way the Captain jogged towards you with a welcoming yet confused expression. Turning to look back at the members, you yelped in surprise once you were face to face with a boy with hair resembling a rooster's comb.

"Sorry," you muttered in embarrassment, scraping your nail against your skin. The captain seemed amused by your outburst, sending you a comforting smile that only intensified your embarrassment.

"Is there something the both of you need?" He looked between you and Kenji repeatedly, prompting you to look back at Kenji who only made a hand movement.  Irritated, you sighed, bowing your head to the boy in front of you, cheeks growing hot.