Chapter 1: Little Sheepies

************** Little Sheepies *************
‼️Warning-TW‼️
blood/gore, death, internal homophobia

Steve, Nancy and Robin were at the Creel house in the upside down. They had just defeated vecna, all three standing outside the house.

Steve remembered that Eddie and Dustin were back at Eddie's trailer and had a very bad gut feeling. He ran to the bikes they used to get to the Creel house, jumped on and started riding quickly back. Robin and Nancy followed him yelling "What, where are you going? Why the rush?"

"Munson and Henderson." Steve yelled.

They all petaled quickly, Steve greatly worried for his child and his new good friend.

Once they got to the trailer they found Eddie on the ground, Dustin trying to get him to keep his eyes open. Steve jumped off the bike running over to Eddie. He was terrified for him. He didn't want to lose him, and the thought of that hurt his soal even though they barely knew eachother.

Eddie was saying something about "...the little sheepies..." which made no sense to the three. They also heard him say "...when I'm gone..." At the sound of those words Steve nealed on the ground pushing on Eddie's wounds to stop the bleeding.

"No th-thats not gunna happen, n-no, not on m-my watch." Steve was holding back tears. He slowly lifted Eddie while Eddie whined in pain making it harder for Steve to keep those tears in. He hated hearing Eddie in pain. He hated hearing him say he's gunna die.

"I can't w-walk man." the ground started cracking and splitting. "Just leave me here. Save yourself." Eddie said .

Than Steve yelled louder "No I'm not leaving you to die especially not alone. We are getting you out of here, even if I have to carry you myself." Steve was determined but confused why the ground was splitting. He ignored it and kept trying to get Eddie up. Eddie was his main focus. Eventually Steve decided to grab Eddie bridal style and right after they moved out of the way the ground where they were sitting seconds ago split.

Steve rushed Eddie into the trailer where Robin, Nancy and Dustin already had created something to stand on to get through the gate. Dustin went through hurting his ankle in the process than grabbing the matris to break everyone else's fall. Steve got Eddie throught first than himself.

Once he was on the other side Steve brought Eddie to his room and laid him down yelling at Dustin to get the first aid kit. Dustin ran to the bathroom rummaging through things trying to find the first aid and having trouble. Steve saw that eddie was closing his eyes so he grabbed the other man's face begging "Please Eddie, I need you to open your eyes. Please, I need you to for me. Open you eyes. Please, I can't live without you." Steve still wondered why he was so attached to a person he literally just met, but pushed his thoughts and confusion aside focusing again on Eddie. Eddie's eyes were now looking straight into Steve's deeply.

Eddie's mind was rambling about death. Spacifically how terrified of it he was, but quickly pushed it away focusing now on Steve and Steve only. He looked at his dark honey eyes filled with tears so so close to overflowing. This caused eddie to start to cry quietly due to Eddie now noticing how much Steve actually cared for him. But why? he thought to himself.

Dustin came running in with the first aid kit yelling "Found i-" quickly cutting himself off at the last word due to the sight of his two basically parents faces so close to one another. Steve grabbed the kit quickly without noticing the child's confusion that quickly faded once he noticed the condition of Eddie. "Is he gunna be ok?" Dustin said with a tear falling down his face. Steve glanced at him and back at Eddie not saying anything because Steve truely didn't know. Steve hoped and prayed he would be but he really did not know and that scared him even more.

By this point Nancy and Robin were in the trailer trying to get Dustin away from Eddie because they didn't want him to watch Eddie die if he did. Dustin, Robin and Nancy left closing the door.

Eddie was still fixated on Steve's face, which was the only thing grounding him. Steve took out tools from the first aid and still had one of his hands on Eddie's torso due to bleeding. "I'm gunna need to take your shirt off to get to your cuts." Steve said as preparing gaws for the wounds. Eddie lightly nodded and Steve quickly but jently took off Eddie's shirt than moving the gaws quicker than ever to his wounds, still worried about him bleeding out. Eddie  was wincing in pain and Steve hated that he had to do this to him. Steve than layed Eddie down so he can start to patch his new friend up. Steve slowly got on Eddie's lap so he could get the best angle and than continued treating the wounds. Eddie cried out louder and grabbed the bed which made Steve even more terrified. His hands were shaky along with his breathing.

Robin came in to check on them due to the scream saying "Hey how's he doin-" Steve admitted to himself the position they were in was quite odd and suspicious, but Robin and Steve brushed it off.

"I'm pretty sure he'll make it as long as he didn't loose too much blood." Steve responded to Robin who nodded and left.

Once steve was done he sat Eddie up who was still very drowsy and groaning softly in pain. "We will need to wash those again in a few hours." Steve was now nealing inbetween Eddie's legs looking up at Eddie who was staring down at him.

"T-thank you, h-harrington." he said softly. Steve nodded in response. "Now could you grab me my shirt please, unless you want to stare at my abbs some more." he teased and Steve reached for his shirt and gave it to him. Even in great pain Eddie was still Eddie. Steve couldn't help but glance at Eddie's abbs before he tried to put his shirt on. He winced again as he lifted his arms and Steve helped him instantly.

"You really scared me man. I-i thought you were gone gone."

"Steve hairtington scared over me almost dying. Now this must be a dream."

"Haha your near death experience that almost gave all of us a heart attack is very funny." Eddie lightly chuckled than raised his hand to hold his neck where he was choked by the bats, and looked down with a slight frown. "Look were matching." Steve said trying to lighten the mood. Eddie moved his hand to Steve's neck which sent chills down his spine. Than eddies rings graised his neck which caused more chills and his breathing and heart beat to quicken. Eddie than ghosted the scar on Steve's neck with his thumb than stopped at Steve's adam's apple and than ghosted that. Eddie than looked up at Steve's eyes which were already looking at his own eyes. The back of eddies hand went down Steve's chest causing Steve to grip eddies thigh. Eddie grabbed his jacket that was on Steve by the collar.

"It soots you more than me." Eddie said. Steve looked down at the jacket than back at Eddie's eyes "You look sexy in it." Steve's heart full on stopped than. "You can keep it if you want."

Steve replied with a "K." than Eddie laid down like nothing just happened.

"Hey hairrington could you get me some pain killers?" Steve scoffed and got up.

"Sure man." he left the room and went into the living room/kitchen to say he'll be fine, than grabbed water and pain killers. He came back to Eddie's room with them. He sat down at the edge of Eddie's bed and thought for a second about what had just happened. What was that? Maybe it was just Eddie joking around as usual? Yeah that's probably it never mind. It shouldn't matter anyways.

"Do you need anything else munson?"

"Nope."

"Alright than I'll be out in the living room with the others just holar if you need anything."

"M-k. Thanks again, bye."

"Yup, bye" Steve left.