Chapter 8: I Wont Let Anything Ever Happen To You

* I Won't Let Anything Ever Happen To You *

‼️Warning-TW‼️
homophobia, abuse

Eddie grabbed the back of Steve's neck grabbing some of his hair in the process pulling Steve onto his lap. Steve's hands were now on Eddies hips. The kiss grew more passionate filling with desire. Steve grabbed eddies shirt and pulled it off of him careful not to hurt eddies stomach. After Steve threw the shirt on the floor he looked at eddies face and noticed what he was doing. Steve froze.

Omg im on a guy kissing him and pulling his shirt off. Why am I doing this? I'm not gay. I can't be gay. I like girls, and what would everyone think? Terror filled Steve's eyes.

"Stevie, you OK?" Steve didn't answer he was stuck in his thoughts. "Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?" Eddie grabbed Steve and put him on the couch "Baby talk to me. I'm right here." Eddie grabbed Steve's hand and Steve quickly pulled away.

"I-i can't do this. I'm n-not gay."

Eddie felt terrible. There was a long pause before he said "Alright we can talk tonight. OK? For now just try and relax. K?" He nealed on the floor next to Steve on the couch.

"......k-k" Steve's voice was shaking. He was staring at the ground.

Steve got up went up the stairs and into his room without looking at Eddie. He shut the door behind him and sat on his bed. A silent tear fell from his eyes. He began to remember how his father would tell Steve to "Never be like the Queers! They are disgusting rats!" He cried even more into his hands. Memories kept rushing back to him. His dad yelling at him telling him "I'll kill you if I ever find you with a boy!" Steve believed him. His father had two guns in the house and in the past has put them to Steve's head before threatening to use them to kill his own child. Steve was glad his father was barely ever around. Steve hated him.

Im such a stupid idiot man. I knew he wasn't gay. I should never have done that. Eddie thought to himself. He felt so guilty. Eventually he decided to make dinner for the two in hopes of getting his mind off Steve. It didn't really. He kept glancing up at Steve's closed room. A few times he debated on going in and hugging him. He didn't though and soon he finished dinner. He went up the stairs and over to the shut door. He knocked twice and said "dinners ready. Come down when you want." He didn't get a response so he turned away and started going down the stairs. Half way down the stairs and he heard the door handle roatate. He tuned around. Steve was looking at the ground with blood shot eyes and a red nose. It was obvious he had been crying. "Steve?" Eddie asked before continuing the question. Steve looked up at eddie.

"Can I hug you?" Steve asked shocking eddie but he quickly nodded yes. Steve walked half way down the steps than wrapped his arms around Eddie's shoulders. He smushed his face into Eddie's neck and said "I'm sorry."

Eddie wrapped his arms around Steve's weist hesitantly and said "There's nothing to be sorry for. Its OK."

"But I left you there."

"It's OK, Steve. I don't care. My only focus is you right now." This made Steves heart flutter. He smiled into Eddie's neck. Steve melted into the hug. He could smell Eddie's shampoo and colon. He loved it. "It's OK. It's gunna be ok. I promise." Eddie said than followed with "I won't let anything ever happen to you." Steve looked into Eddie's eyes and than down at his lips and landed a soft kiss which Eddie returned.