Chapter 3: Cat Cought Your Tongue Harrington?

*** Cat Cought Your Tongue Harrington? ***

‼️Warning-TW‼️
internal homophobia, language

They went into the house and Eddie was surprised at the size of the house. "Wow Harrington you are rich rich." Eddie says while wrapping his arms around Steve's neck from behind him. He put his chin on Steve's shoulder causing Steve to look into Eddie's eyes over his shoulder. The long period of eye contact caused Steve to get nervous. Wow his eyes are gorgeous, and his face. He's so cute. Wait no Steve don't think like that. Gross your a dude and he's a dude. YOUR NOT GAY. Gross. Steve looked away and moved forward causing Eddie to let go.

"Come on the rooms are upstairs." Steve was already half way up the stairs when he heard Eddie wince in pain trying to get up the stairs. He looked back saying "Need help?"

"Yeah, maybe." Steve went down the stairs and started helping him up but eventually gave up.

"Alright. You know what? I have a easier idea." He cradled Eddie and Eddie grabbed the back of his neck. They were both slightly blushing.

When they got to the top of the stairs Steve didn't put Eddie down which made him confused. Instead Steve walked into his room with Eddie and threw him down on the bed gently. Steve saw a chance to mess with Eddie for once and took it. He than got onto the bed nealing next to Eddie who was laying down. He grabbed a pillow next to him and smushed it into Eddie's face than pulling it away.

"Hey!" Eddie grabbed another pillow on the bed and whacked Steve in the face causing Steve to gasp dramatically. Steve got on top of Eddie and they both started whacking eachother hard but not hard enough to hurt eachother. Steve eventually was able to grab Eddie's wrists and pin him down. They were not even an inch away from eachothers faces. They were both breathing heavily. They stayed there in that position for what felt like an eternity. Both were glancing down at eachothers lips. Steve thought to himself in confusion. Why is he so desirable? Why do I want to crash my lips into his? No I can't think about that. First of all what would I say to my father and second of all what would everyone think of me. But why do I want him so bad? Fuck, I can't get him out of my mind. Steve stop now snap out of it! And he did.

He got off Eddie than stuttered while saying "Uh um the guest bedroom is the room next to mine and uh if you need anything I'll be in here obviously."

Eddie responded with a smirk on his face "What If I don't want to sleep in the guest bedroom?"

"Uh Uhm well I- um..." Steve was at a loss of words. Did he want to sleep in here? Is that what he meant?

"I'm just messing with you Harrington, but do you have any sleep clothes I could borrow? I forgot to pack some." At this point Steve's heart was racing and his breathing was quick.

"Uh yeah of course man."

"great!" Steve went to his closet and grabbed sweatpants and a tshirt. He threw them to Eddie. "Oh, I sleep shirtless it's just more comfortable. Thanks though."

Steve than watched as Eddie took off his shirt, and grabbed his black handkerchief and put it in his mouth while he took off his pants. This leaving him only wearing his boxers and a handkerchief dangling from his mouth. God, Steve thought this was hot. He was staring and Eddie cought it. The chance to mess with Steve was just too good to pass up for Eddie. He moved closser to Steve and grabbed the handkerchief out of his mouth, putting it down on the bedside table to say "cat cought your tongue Harrington?" In a deep suductive tone. Steve was now practically drewling. Steve's eyes went down to Eddie's chest and Eddie grabbed his chin and lifted it. "My eyes are up here big boy." Steve started slightly panicking as Eddie kept messing with him. "What's the matter Stevie?"

Steve gulped blinked rapidly and shook his thoughts away saying "N-nope. P-perfectly fine."

Steve turned around and grabbed his clothes to change into while Eddie smirked and chuckled silently. He put Steve's sweat pants on and eddie asked where his spare toothbrushes are.

"In my bathroom third drawer down." Eddie went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth while Steve changed.

When Eddie came out of the bathroom Steve was sitting on his bed reading a book. Eddie sat down next to Steve and asked "Hey could you help me clean my wounds?"

"Yeah ofc man." They went into the bathroom and Steve cleaned the cuts. Eddie was grabbing the counter in pain. Steve hated this but he knew otherwise the cuts would get infected so it was necessary. "All done."

They went back into Steve's room and Steve sat down. Eddie started to leave but Steve stopped him saying "Oh, Eddie you left your handkerchief." he went to grab it.

"Oh thanks man."

"Yup.... Um, hey Ed's?" Eddie hummed while turning around curious what Steve was gunna ask him. The nickname Steve gave him sent a chill down his spine making him smile. "Uh why do you carry that around all the time?"

Eddie paused for a second and than said "That's big boy stuff Harrington. Another time."

"Hey! I'm big boy enough."

"You sure?"

"Yup."

Eddie sighed, walked back to Steve's bed, sat down and said "OK than."