Chapter 11: Introduce

**************** Introduce ****************

‼️Warning-TW‼️
mention of drugs

Before they got out of the car Steve told
Eddie "Keep your face down. We don't want you getting cought." They got there and ran out. When they got to the front door Steve rang the doorbell and Mike answered.

"My parents are at work and my younger sister is at pre school. We should be safe for now. Eddie!" When he saw the curly haired guy he gave him a huge hug.

"OK. OK. Chill buddy." he said while laughing.

"Can we come in? We are trying to keep him from being caught." Steve explained.

"Caught? By what?" Mike was very confused.

"We will explain in a minute." Eddie said. They walked into the house and there was Lucas, Max, Dustin, Will, Mike, El, Erica, Nance, Rob, Jonathan, Joyce, Mury, Hopper and some 3 other guys he didn't know.

"Hopper?!?" Steve yelled.

"Just sit down kid and we will explain. Ok?" Hopper said.

"Can we introduce eachother first because I only know like half of the people in here?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah let's do that." Steve said. "OK so..." Steve started "...this is Will and Jonathan and their mom Joyce. This is Hopper, and this is Mury. This is El. And I have no clue who those three Are." Steve pointed at Argyle, Dimitri and Urry.

"I am Urry who saved all of them."

"Mm, I wouldn't say saved us." Joyce added.

"Whatever, and this is my new friend Dimitri."

Than Jonathan added "And this is Argyle."

"Hi." Argyle said obviously high. Steve went and sat down on a chair and Eddie sat down inbetween his legs on the ground.

"Aren't you the guy that killed those kids?" Urry asked

"No. No. Of course not."

"Than why are you on the news? Ehh?"

"Well yes I am wanted for murder but I didn't do it"

"What??" Mike yelled seeming very confused.

"It seems like your hiding a criminal." Urry continues

"You know, the news doesn't always tell the truth." Steve added sticking up for Eddie making Eddie smile.

"Anyways." Hopper intervenes. "What is your name?"

"Eddie." Eddie replied.

"OK. So, now that we know who everyone is can we please get to how to stop Hawkins from turning into the upside-down?"

"Wait. Where is max?" El adds.

"we'll explain that later." Dustin says trying to do damage control.

"OK. Well, I have my powers back." El adds.

"Oh! Your the girl with the powers. sick!" Eddie says. El just smiles.

"I don't think Vecna is dead yet or there is something worse that's about to come." Will says worrily.

"How do you know that?" Eddie asks.

"I can kinda sense it." Will explains.

"OK! Am I the only one confused how you die and than a year goes by and bam your back?" Steve asks pointing at Hopper.

"Yeah. I was taken to Alaska to be one of the Russian slaves."

"That's why you went to Alaska!" Jonathan said.

"That's besides the point." Joyce said.

Than Dustin asks. "OK. Well, what's our plan? Are we gunna go back to the upside-down and find Vecna again?"

"No!" Steve and Eddie yelled at the same time.

"Great now I have two dad's. Or is it now mama Steve and daddy eddie?"

"Shut up!" They both yelled.

"Besides Eddie almost died the last time we went in there, and what happened to Max. Just no, Dustin." Steve says.

"I still wanna know what happened to Max guys. Come on! Tell me!" El yells.

"She's... She's in a coma." Dustin says.

El was stunned "Well c-can we go see her?"

"Yeah. I can take you." Nance said. Everyone was now upset.

"Alright well until something happens we can't really do anything so we'll just have to wait it out and hope that Max wakes up." Hopper says hugging El.

"K" El says.

While everyone started to leave Steve went over to El to give her a hug and comfort her like the mom he is. While Steve did that Eddie and Argyle met. When Steve came over he saw how much the two were getting along even though they were talking about drugs. "Hey Argyle! Do you want to come over to my house? We can have a smoke sesh? Take our minds off things?"

"Sure man!" Argyle responded.

"You can invite Johnathan and Nance as well if you would like. I'll invite Rob." Steve said.

"Will do. How about 8?" Argyle asked.

"Sure."