Chapter 17: You Don't Want To Get Pregnant Steve

** You Don't Want To Get Pregnant Steve **

‼️Warning-TW‼️
abuse, homophobia

The next morning Steve woke up and checked the clock to find that he was late to work. He rushed out of bed throwing clothes on.

"Baby, what are you doing? Come back to bed." Eddie said confused.

"I have to go to work! See you later, bye." Steve ran over to Eddie and gave him a quick and rough kiss.

"Bye!" Eddie yells as Steve runs out of the room and down the stairs. Eddie sits there for a second before laying back down. Eddie drifts back to sleep holding Steve's sweatshirt up to his nose. He loved the way Steve smelled.

Steve walks into his work 2 minutes late.

"Your late." Robin says.

"Morning to you too Rob." He walks behind the counter.

"So, spill" Robin says sturnly.

"Wow! OK! Let me just wake up first."

"Oh, so you haven't got enough sleep even though your late. What were you screwing Eddie till 3 am?"

"WHAT?! No Rob."

"OK. Well, either way TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED between the two of you!"

"OK! OK! Jesus!"

"When did it start?"

"A few days ago."

"Details?"

Steve sighs. "We were watching a movie and it kinda just happened, but I got really scared and left him in the living room. Eventually he came upstairs to check on me and tell me dinner was ready and so we made up. Than that night I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend and he said yes."

"Awwww"

"OK. Really Robin?"

"Yup" Steve starts restocking but Robin inturupts him. "Uh, hey. Hey. Hey. I'm not done with questions yet."

"Ugh, what Robin, what?"

Robin smirks. "Have you guys had sex?"

"Oh... my.... God, Robin." Steve rolls his eyes.

"That's not a no." Steve pauses. "Omg, you two have had sex. Haven't you?" Steve walks into the back room to get away from the conversation. Robin follows him. "So how was it?" Rob says while smirking.

"Shut up."

"So, whose top because your top with the girls but maybe it's different with guys. Is Eddie freaky like that? I bet he is." Robin continues to mess with Steve. Steve starts to hard core Blush. "Omg, it just keeps getting worse. So, Eddie is top, huh?"

"Can you shut up, please?" Steve snaps. Robin just laughs.

There's a pause before Robin asks "So, what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

Steve takes a deep breath than says "my parents"

"OK, what about them?"

"Did you know that when I was younger my dad would threaten to kill me if he cought me with a boy?" Robin's eyes widen and there is a long silence. "I think I always have liked boys but just refused to believe it. And you know the worst thing about this is that I believe him. If he ever comes home and finds me with Eddie, he will kill both of us right than and there." Steve refused to make eye contact. Steve was now sitting on the lounge room chair so Robin Sat down with him. She put her hand on Steve's shoulder. "It's kinda funny. My whole life I've hated when my parents go on those business trips but this time..... This time I don't want them to come back because I'm actually happy now."

"Steve.... Are you OK?" Robin asks softly.

"I don't know..... I...I think I don't care if I never see them again." He looks at Robin finally. "Am I a bad person Robin?" Steve is now holding back tears.

"No, of course your not! You are such an amazing person." Robin hugs Steve. "You've saved all of us numerous times and we all love you."

"Thanks Robin."

"Mhm. Anytime."

"Hey Rob?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it even possible for me to like women and men?"

"Well, yeah. Your right here." Robin jokes. "But yeah. It's called bisexual."

"Oh... OK. Thanks."

As they leave the break room Robin jokingly asks "You two are using condoms though, right?"

"Omg Rob. I'm older than you. I know how sex works."

"OK. OK. Just checking. You don't want to get pregnant Steve." Rob jokes.

"Omg." Steve puts his hand over his face.