Chapter 10: Morning

**************** Morning ******************

‼️Warning-TW‼️
swearing

When Steve woke up Eddie was still asleep. Steve looked at Eddie's face. He's so adorable especially asleep. Steve's heart felt full. The sun was just starting to rise making the light in the room look almost from a fairy tale. Steve nussled himself into Eddie's neck. He loved Eddie's smell. It was so calming to Steve. After a bit of cuddling Steve decided to go to the bathroom and a sharp pain grew in his ass and he remembered how great last night was. When he came out of the bathroom he found Eddie's hellfire tshirt. Steve only had boxers on so he decided to put it on. Eddie woke up as Steve was putting the tshirt on. In the sun light Steve looked like an angel.

"What a great sight to wake up to." Eddie said making Steve jump.

"Oh. Um, sorry I can take it-"

"No no no. I mean sure I would love to see those gorgeous abs of yours but... Its cute on you... Your cute." Steve blushed. He was speachless so he just went over to Eddie climbed in bed and gave eddie a very passionate kiss. "Wow" Eddie whispered.

"Hm?" Steve was very confused.

"It's just... Even after we've kissed so many times already you still give me so many butterflies... And... Well I've never felt like that with anyone before." Steve smiled and kissed Eddie's cheak than layed down and whispered "Me either Ed's... Not even when I was with Nancy." The couple was filled with happiness. Eddie started to rub Steve's back causing Steve to drift back to sleep. Eddie on the other hand could not get back to sleep. His mind was too focused on Steve to go back to sleep. He wondered if Steve would be ok with telling anyone about them. He wondered what had upset Steve the other day so much besides the fact that he didn't think he liked boys. He worried about Steve. His mind than changed subject and started to think about the upside down. Memories started flooding back to him about the bats. About getting attacked and terrified that he would never be able to see Steve again. He was scared that something bad would happen to Dustin and all of the others.

Just than Steve woke up. Sun was in Steve's eyes when he opened them. He groaned and closed them again. He than buried his head into Eddie's chest trying to get away from the light. Eddie's chest shaked as he laughed quietly.

"Well someone's not a morning person." Steve egnored him and kissed Eddie's chest than his cheak than his lips. Eddie kissed Steve back and so Steve got on Eddie's lap. They kissed for about a minute before Steve layed his head under Eddie's chin. Eddie started to play with Steve's hair. "Your adorable when your still waking up." Eddie told Steve quietly than continued to speak. "Whatcha want for breakfast? I can make you something once we get up."

"Didn't know you cooked."

"Occasionally I do"

"Well than eggs and pankackes would be nice."

"Got it!"

They layed there for a few minutes than Steve said "What time is it?"

"11:40. We should probably get up even though I would love to lay with you some more"

"Yeah" and so Steve got up and out of the bed and winced.

"Yeah. I assumed you would be sore after how rough you were on yourself last night." Eddie said with a smirk.

"Shut up and help me."

"Ohhhhh, forgot a word. Sorry."

"Please Eddie, please." Eddie giggled.

"Kidding. I wouldn't leave you there like that sweetheart." He grabbed Steve some clothes for the day and helped him get them on. Steve was disappointed he had to take off Eddies shirt. Eddie put on his clothes and he went over and picked up Steve. Steve got many butterflies.

"How are your wounds?" Steve asked

"Much better."

"See, I told you that stuff would work."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." They loved their bicker. Steve saw the hickey he made on Eddie's neck. All of the twos hickeys were on their chests besides the one on Eddie's neck. You could barely see it from a distance but up close like this you can. Steve rubbed it with his thumb while Eddie brought Steve down the stairs. "Admiring your work, aren't you?" Eddie said while walking Steve to the couch and sitting him down so he didn't have to walk.

"What? No, I just-" Steve tried to explain.

Eddie just laughed and went to the kitchen while saying "Chill Stevie. it's OK. I'm just messing with you" Eddie made breakfast and brought both the plates over to Steve. He sat down and handed Steve one of the plates. The pancakes were shaped as little hearts.

"Awwww, baby!"

Eddie quickly said "Shut up!" as he put his arm around Steve and blushed. They ate and when they were done Eddie grabbed Steve's plate and went to the kitchen to rinse them. The phone in the kitchen started ringing. "I'll get it!" Eddie yelled still trying to keeps Steve's ass from hurting more.

Steve yelled louder in urgency "NO! You can't get it your a wanted man!"

"Oh yeah." Steve struggled to get up but eventually got to the phone.

"Hairrington residents." Steve said into the phone.

"Hey Steve its Robin we are at the wheelers house. Mike will el and Jonathan are here along with some other guy. You should probably get over here we need to talk about vecna! Oh and bring eddie! Bye!"

"Wait Robin!" But Robin hung up before he could ask any questions. "Ugh. Why does she have to be so spontaneous?"

"What is it?" Eddie asked.

"We have to go to the wheelers."

"We? Wait is this vecna related?"

"Yeah. Come on." Steve grabbed his keys and Eddie walked over to him to help him walk to the car.