Chapter 4

Cody Pierce

I awoke the next morning completely rested and ready for school, following the same routine I always do.

When I was driving to school and realized I did not want to do history anymore, I texted Nick and Jake and said, "Is it wrong if I switch to psychology instead of doing American history 2?"

They texted back, saying, "No, we want to switch right away, and we know history this year is going to be a complete shitshow."

I was relieved to hear that because I did not want to abandon my other two friends if I switched, but hey, Monty and Tino are going to be there as well, so it is even better for us.

When I arrived at school, I went straight to the guidance office and asked if I could switch to psychology instead of history. I was told yes, and that I would inform the psych teacher and the history teacher that I was dropping that class.

As I was leaving the office, I noticed Jake and Nick talking to the guidance officer, and they said, "Hey bro, what is up?" I said the same, and I told them I had psychology now, and they were relieved.

During my last period, I needed to find the psych room; when I knocked, the teacher opened the door and said, "Hold on one second, please."

He reopened the door and apologized, saying, "I did not want to be mean and not know who you are."

It is perfectly fine. I understand I informed him.

My name is Mr. Jensen.  This year, I will be your psych teacher.

My name is Cody Pierce, and it is a pleasure to meet you while shaking his hand.

Cody Pierce, one of the most popular students in school, expressed his excitement at having you and teaching you a lot of interesting psychology.

Yes, I am excited to begin the class. I asked him

Yes, let us go, and I will introduce you to the class.

I noticed Nick and Jake walking towards the class door as he was about to close it.

Mr Jensen asked if you wanted to join my class as well.

Yes, they both agreed.

Hello, my name is Mr. Jensen, and I am your psych teacher.

Hello, my name is Nick Caddel, and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Hello, my name is Jacob Hart, but you can call me Jake if you prefer. It is a pleasure to meet you.

They both extended a firm handshake to Mr Jensen.

Mr. Jensen entered the classroom and said, "I would like you to meet three more of our students who will be joining our psych class because they switched from their other class during this period."

Cody Pierce, Jake Hart, and Nick Caddel are their names, and you have probably heard of them before because they are well-known athletes at this school.

Mr Jensen instructed us to find a seat.

I sat near Monty, Tino, Jake, and Nick, but I also sat near Jayson, Matt, and Buffy.