Chapter 5

Jayson Smith

I started drinking like everyone else in the party.

Buffy and I were doing so many shots that after almost 5 I knew I had to stop and eat something, so I went to the kitchen and found food heaven.

The menu included chicken tenders, pizza, mozzarella sticks, fried pickles, and pretzels with beer cheese, which I quickly devoured.

Cody interrupted my meal and told me to slow down.

I am hungry, man, I told him.

I see what he said.

I returned to the living room and continued to party when suddenly

The song Telekinesis by Travis Scott comes on.

"Oh my god, I love this song so damn," said the majority of the people in the living room.

Matt began singing the lyrics, and I was shocked that he knew all of the lyrics. Damn Matt, I did not know you had this entire song memorized.

Dude, what can I say? I am full of surprises, Jay Matt responded.

I said, "Hell yeah, you are the man."

The rest of the audience was singing the song and having fun.

In 5 seconds, the best part of the song came up: Sza's verse.

Might as well turn up now, He will pop up unannounced to the trumpets.
Do you like how it sounds?

Than I heard everyone, myself included, scream the lyrics can not get enough, told you I just want it all, I can not get enough, you am not done enough.

Especially Monty, Cody, Carter, Buffy, Tiffany, Tino, and Matt, all singing the lyrics.

I never thought I would hear three of the most popular jocks in high school sing sza like that.

But I was also impressed and happy for them, whether they were drunk or not.

Hell, I did not know because I was also hammered.

Probably more hammered than the other people.

I should probably go lay down, I said to myself.

"Hey guys, I am going to bed," I told Buffy and the crew, slurring my words.

Yeah, you should go lay down, Jay. You look rough.

Okay, see you all later.

Carter said, "Okay, we will check on you every hour and a half to make sure you are alive."

Okay, goodbye, I said.

They all said goodbye.

I went upstairs to a room that I had no idea who it belonged to, but I laid on top of the bed and went to sleep on my side.

Buffy Walker

This party is so fucking fun," I said.