Chapter 7

Buffy Walker

Today is Wednesday, the second week of September and the second week of classes. We had a memorial service for Megan at school today, and while I did not know her personally, it is still sad because she was Jenny's friend.

While I was in school, we also wrote get well cards to Jenny and Sarah.

I noticed Matt writing a card for Sarah, and he was going extremely well in depth and smiling while he did it.

Please inform me that you are writing how you feel about her. I told him.

What do you mean? He said:

Dude, it is obvious you have a crush on her, just admit it. I told him.

I do, but I was too embarrassed to tell you guys what he said.

Matt We are your friends; you can tell us anything.

Yeah, I know, but I was too embarrassed to talk about it. Plus, it is Sarah, and I am not sure if you guys like her to be honest.

Well, can we go see her at the hospital after school today? I asked.

Wait, you guys will do that for me.

Yes, Matt. Of course, you should text the group chat asking the others if they could after school.

Okay, I just did," he said.

Cool, I saw it and told him.

By the way, I am now playing soccer this year, and I texted in the group chat.

Tiffany said, "Oh shit."

Yes, I said.

Carter enquired about the schedule of girls soccer games.

Yes, this is what I said.

Oh, there is one on Friday night at home. Matt

Dammit "I have work that night," said Jayson.

Awww, it is okay I understand, I texted him.

You are sure Jayson texted back.

Yes, everything is fine, and you will get to meet the new babysitter after you get home from work, as I mentioned.

True I heard it was someone who attends our high school, he said.

When you find out who it is, please let us know in the group chat. I told Jayson.

"I will," Jayson said.

"Carter, Tiffany, and I will come," said Matt.

Awww, thank you.

After school, we went to the hospital to visit Jenny and Sarah.

Jenny and Sarah were severely injured, but they remained awake whenever we entered their rooms.

Hey Buffy, said Jenny.