Author's Note (12/25/23)

Hey, everybody! First of all, allow me to wish you all a Merry Christmas one more time tonight!

I know that not everyone who reads my work follows me, which is why I'm making this note. If you haven't seen it already, I posted a note to my message board this morning (or this afternoon---can't remember) and this A/N will probably be the exact same thing just minus the second piece of news (which was about the Spike imagine that I just published) and I'll be reiterating what I plan to do for this book.

Basically, I got a new laptop for Christmas and can now comfortably work on Hunter Reborn and maybe some other fanfics that I've been teasing on Tiktok. Of course there are many factors that effect when I write, but hopefully I can get on a roll and get something published for you guys!

As I explained once before (somewhere in the introduction), this book was made to keep me in writing practice until I got a new laptop. Nothing is set in stone, but I do plan to keep requests open in case anyone does want to request something and, like my other projects, I'll write something when I feel like it.

I'm assuming everyone who has read this book can tell that I'm a major Spike girlie, so, that being said, I personally may try not to write too many imagines of characters who will be key players in my fanfics just in case I get an idea for one of my books. You can still request these characters, I'll just attempt to sort of not come up with too many for one character myself.

To shorten the list of who this includes, I'll just list the fandoms effected by this:

- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Supernatural
- The Vampire Diaries
- Shadowhunters

Again, you can still request from these, I'll just try not to come up with too many ideas on my own lol.

I think I've covered all I needed to, so...yeah :)