SEVEN .

.┈─ ˚ . THE DAYS THAT FOLLOWED AFTER . ˚ ─┈
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

mingyu doesn't expect to see him again for a long time, he'd given up looking for the male since that day in the library no matter how much it pains him.

but when he does see minghao unexpectedly, it's like time froze and they were the only two moving past its limit. who knew he'd be in the same architectural class sophomore year? if only mingyu had come back from that summer abroad sooner, maybe they'd have more chances to speak at the beginning of the year.

as soon as he registered minghao happened to be staring his way from two desks down, he was beyond ecstatic.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

the second time he sees the blonde he's caught off guard.

"-yeah right, someone sent the date wrong, so most of us don't have our research done."

mingyu honestly didn't have a single clue as to what they were talking about. he just wanted to sip his coffee in peace and stay far away from the brunette who apparently wasn't aware of personal space. his head perks up at someone being blamed for the date. oh, is this about the project?

"but i sent the date." he clears up, and once five pairs of eyes are on him he feels like shrinking into his seat. he courageously takes another long sip of his coffee before opening his computer.

as soon as clicks onto the right file he turns the screen around to share, "see, sender kim mingyu at the very top. i didn't have all of your contacts, so i asked jake to send it to you all. he must've passed it over to someone else instead." he knows he shouldn't throw jake under the bus since he was technically the group leader, but hey, why slander a person without proper evidence?

once he knows everyone has seen the proof themselves he turns the computer back around to open jake's email. "so you see, i think you all owe an apology to-"

he reads the name in front of him once, twice, three times.

sender xu minghao/seo myungho.

is it possible? did he happen to be in the same group as the boy from freshman year? sure, he didn't make much of an effort to speak to everyone in the group, but how could he have been so blind to not even notice his name!

when he realizes he stopped speaking for a moment he continues, "myungho..yes."

mingyu looks up from his screen and then he sees him.

he hopes no one else can hear how fast his heart is beating.

it's true, he finally found him.

at that thought he can't help but break out into a grin.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

he certainly didn't expect to be chasing the male halfway through the school all because of a book he left behind. ( a book he completely forgot to give to him in the first place, so he was awkwardly holding it all day. )

"arms."

did mingyu hear that correctly? no, he must be hearing things, or so he thought up until minghao practically pales and starts mumbling to himself about saying things out loud. mingyu looks down at his shirt and suddenly everything makes sense.

maybe i shouldn't make it obvious i heard. as much as he'd like to laugh about it, mingyu could only let out a small "what?" yeah, that seemed like the right thing to say when he notices the blonde's shoulders relax.