-Chapter 3-

TW: MURDER- RUDE LANGUAGE- THREAT
.
.
.
.
.
.

I listened to the faded voices around me.

Slowly get louder..
And louder..
And louder..

"RENGOKU-SAN! ARE YOU AWAKE?"

I peeled my eyes open, scanning the room.

"Ah! Young kamado! How are you? I asked weakly. "Are your friends here with you?"

"Y-yeah...a-are you okay..?" He replied his voice trembling.

Just as I was about to answer, the door flung open and zenitsu and inosuke walked in.

I plastered a small smile on my face.

Once they saw me, I watched hopelessly as the jumped onto me.

"WAHHHHHHHH RENGOKU-SANNNNN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE FORRRRRR" Zenitsu wailed.

"SHUT UP CRY BABY!" Inosuke screamed.

"Uh- you guysss...I cant...breathe..!" I whispered out of breath

"BOYS, GET OFF NOW."

I looked towards the door, only to see shinobu glaring at the 3 boys.

"I'm giving you to the count of three to get out of this room...OR ELSE."

"HAH! IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!" Inosuke screamed.

"Really? Shinobu questioned " 3....2.."

"I think it's time we go..!" They all said in unison.

"Get well soon Rengoku-San!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

I smiled before I spotted a cup in shinobu's hand.

"No..."I thought "not again..!"

The disgusting after taste of the 'medicine' (that tasted more like poison) would make me sick to my stomach.

"I'm not taking that." I stated, glaring at the cup.

"Hm? She hummed in confusion " ara, ara Rengoku-San! You must of made a mistake, this is just water!" Shinobu chuckled.

"Just..water?" I said curiously grabbing the cup. "Well I am a little thirsty..."

Next thing I knew I was gulping down the whole cup.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I grumbled, ripping apart the bear I just killed out of anger.

HOW DID I LET THAT...THAT...UGHHHHH! I thought, pacing back and forth between trees.

*CRACK*

Immediately I turned around at the sudden sound.

Demon slayers!? They shouldn't be this deep in the forest!

Quickly I ran behind a tree listening to their conversation.

"Hey did you hear about the flame hashira?"

"Yeah I heard hes really annoying."

I gritted my teeth in anger, what do they think they're doing speaking about their higher ups like that?

"That is true, but did you hear about what happened to him?"

"Noooo what happened?"

"Well apparently, Rengoku was hospitalized and cant leave the Butterfly Estate because of an encounter with uppermoon 3!"

"HAH! And I thought he was hashira material. How is he a pillar if he cant even defeat upper 3!"

"I bet we could kill upper 3 with ease, it's only rank 3, I mean...how hard could it be!?"

"Exactly! I bet upper 3 is weak as fuck!"

I felt my cheeks glow red with rage. How dare they talk about me in such a way.

Rengoku did nothing to them, and they dare use his name in that way.

I would make sure they will never say his name again..
.
.
.
.

"If upper three was here right now, I could fucking kill him in a heart beat!"

"Then why dont you try..?"

Their faces grew pale. I smirked as they stopped in their tracks, shaking with fear.

"What's wrong..? Scared?" I said teasingly " I thought you could kill me in a fucking heartbeat!"

"Stop being a bitch and fight me then!"

I chuckled as they drew their swords, their hands shaking with fear.

"D-DEMON!!!! I-ITS UPPER THREE!!"

"H-HELP! IS THERE ANY HASHIRA AROUND!? PLEASE!"

but before he could finish his sentence I had already punched his head off of his body. I laughed maniacaly as blood sprayed onto the trees and my hands.

"W-WAIT PLEASE D-DONT KILL ME, WHAT DO Y-YOU WANT I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"Oh..I love it when people beg for mercy~ How about I give you a deal and I'll let you live human, hm?"

Y-YES JUST DONT KILL ME.."

"Alright, alright chillax...now tell me..where can I find Rengoku..?" I questioned.

"T-thats..it? You only want to know where Rengoku is?"

"Tell my where he is before I blow out your fucking brain demon slayer."

"O-okay..! Hes at t-the Butterfly Mansion..its up north..!"

"Is that so...ha..haha...ohhhh~" I laughed. "Did you really think I would let you go~?"

"W-what do you mean!?" The slayer questioned "I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW!-"

Before he could finish his sentence I already had him pinned against a tree.

"Shut your fucking mouth you peice of shit, or I'm gonna get your body stuffed with toxins." I spoke with venom on my tongue.

"Mhmmmm MHMMMM!??!?!"

"Is that a yes?" I questioned before I felt a sharp pain on my back.

Immediately I turned around only to see the sun beginning to rise.

Fuck.. I thought.

"H-HEY HELP ME SOMEBODY!!"

I turned back watching as the helpless slayer tried to run away.

"Pfffffft, you really thought you could get away..!" I mumbled to myself.

Right, let's make this quick. I thought before darting at the slayer, blowing a hole through his head.

Awww, such a good body.. Too bad I cant eat him. I sighed before avoiding the rays of sunlight peeking through the trees.

So this is who Akaza's been looking for~

I hope it's a woman~