-Chapter 4-

TW: RUDE LANGUAGE- MENTIONS OF MURDER- THREAT
.
.
.
.
.

Ughhh ,finally its night time! I can finaly finish the job.. I thought to myself, getting ready to head out into the forest again.

"I wonder how he tastes..." I mumbled, scratching the back of my head. "Maybe he tastes sweet....sour blood isnt my type if I'm being honest..."

I stepped outside, feeling the soft breeze of wind on my face.

Smiling I set off to the Butterfly Mansion, to find Rengoku.

What would his hair feel like...? Would it be soft on my skin..?

I stopped in my tracks, a red blush spread across my cheeks.

"How could I think about that.." I sighed stroking my fluffy hair "I'm a fucking demon for God's sake.."

"I should just go before I think about anything else out of the ordinary..." I muttered jumping from tree to tree.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Night time already...?" I mumbled "Hah..I guess I really do need to rest after all.."

A sharp pain struck through my stomach

"ARGH...FUCK!" I groaned.

Instinctively my hand travelled down to the source of my pain.

I could feel tears trickling down my cheeks, wetting my pillows.

I squinted my eyes in pain, twisting and turning in my bed.

"Shit....c'mon Kyojuro...your a hashira, this pain should wear off." I whispered to myself.

And so I was right, soon enough the pain weared off.

Ugh..I'm exhausted~ I should rest until daybreak.." I thought, pulling the covers over my freezing body.
.
.
.
.
.

How fucking long till i get to this Butterfly Mansion...Butter..fly..Mansion.. Ha! What a stupid name. I thought whilst slowly walking through trees.

"Eugh...what in the fucking hell is that smell...!?" I muttered, bringing my hand to my nose.

"What the...ohh..dont tell me." I mumbled "Fucking WISTERIA? Ha.... these fuckers are smarter that I thought.."

"I have no choice.." I sighed, "I'm just going to have to run through.."

Alright Akaza, theres no going back now! I thought backing away.

Once I got far enough, I dashed towards the wisteria trees, holding my breath until my cheeks turned bright pink.

Shit...I thought, that smells so fucking bad..

"I wonder when Rengoku-San will be able to train.."

Oh shit! I thought to myself before quickly ducking behind a Bush.

"Yeah, isnt he in room A12?"

So hes in room A12... I thought whilst fiddling with my bottom lip.

Ha...haha..I guess everything's going according to plan~ I thought to myself.

.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to the sound of rustling outside.

It was that feeling again...that aura..

It was the same demon that put me in this state.

Wincing in pain I reached over the side of my bed, clenching the hilt of my sword in my hand.

Fear struck through me as the rustling became closer and louder.

Then a light tapping was heard on my window.

What the fuck...? I thought, gripping my sword tighter.

The muttering I heard outside was muffled but I was able to make out some words.

"Ok, Akaza...calm and collected..calm and- what am I thinking, i just need to get in there, finish him off and job done!"

I held my sword to my window as it creaked open.

"Kyojuro~ haha...remember me..?" Someone or should I say Akaza said as they stepped in through the window.

I was horrified, the same demon who blew a hole through my stomach is now in my room ready to finish me off!

I felt my body tremble as I looked up at the pale demon, decorated from his chest to his fingertips in blue stripes.

"W-what do you want demon..!" I said, trying to keep my voice from trembling.

"Well...."

I glared at him as he stopped to think for a moment.

We made I contact as he carried on.

"I came here to finish you off kyo~"

He smirked before stepping closer towards me.

"Stay back you fucking bitch." I said with venom on my tongue.

"Oh! Would you look at that! Little Kyojuro still wants to play hero. Even though I blew a hole...through his..."

I watched as he looked down at my wound with..sadness? Seeing this, I took my chance and swung my sword at him even if I had no strength left in my body.

Not to my surprise he dodged the swing and was holding onto the blade of my sword.

Crimson red Blood dripped down his hands onto the sheets of my bed.

"Ha!" He said glaring at me, and within seconds his face was so close to mine our noses were practically touching.

"Try that again and I'll rip your fucking head off, understand Kyojuro?"

"Well you came to finish me off anyway so why dont you?" I replied staring at him whilst showing a half-hearted smile.

There was a deathly silence that filled the air before the demon spoke.

"W-well...I dont...want to?"

My eyes widened in shock, "What do you mean you dont 'want to' your a demon, isn't that your job?" I replied mocking him.

"I'm sorry, ha....did you just mock me?" He said, his yellow eyes practically glowing with anger.

"So what if I did and what if I didn't what's it to you? Your just an emotionless, good for nothing, low-life demon."

He stared at me, almost hurt.

Then with a deadpan expression on his face he just said, "Maybe I cant trust you after all.. I really am a fucking fool."

And all I did was stare at him. All I did was stare as he sighed, fluffed his hair and sat perched on the window sill.

"See you tomorrow Rengoku." he said staring back at me with a expressionless face jumping down from the window.

"W-wait!" I shouted, but he was already gone.

What does he mean? Why did he trust me? I thought, glancing out the window for a second.

'See you tomorrow Rengoku?' There will be no seeing eachother..! Do I...want to see...him tomorrow?