-Chapter 5-

TW:   RUDE LANGUAGE- THREAT- MURDER- DETAIL OF A CORPSE- MENTIONS OF BLOOD-
.
.
.
.
.

I waited until I had gone far enough from were Rengoku was just so a slight smile could creep upon my face.

I ran into the forest jumping up and down like a 5 year old kid in excitement.

Finally~ Kyojuro will be mine..~

I stopped before sitting down by a tree and stroking my hair again "What the hell is wrong with me...? W-why am I so head-over heels for him..?" I muttered.

"Every time in around him..my face gets all warm..and I get this fuzzy feeling..I've never felt this way before but..I kinda like it?"

Sighing, I got back up, dusting myself off and slightly smiling I walked off.

.
.
.
.
.

Now if I'm sure....there should be an old cottage here somewhere...! I thought to myself whilst navigating my way through the trees.

Stepping in, I turned my attention towards the sound of constant shuffling and the dim yellow light emitting from the room just down the hallway.

Hurriedly I flung open the door, My sweet, sweet castle.. I thought smirking before jumping through the portal-like room.

Jumping around the confusing labyrinth from shifting floor boards to rooms, I made my way towards the centre of the Infinity Castle.

Towards my left I saw Nakime who was silently sitting on her knees.

"Hey Nakime!"

"Hm? She hummed "Oh Akaza! Its lovely to see you."

"I heard you fought with a hashira..right?"

I was caught off gaurd by this.

How the fuck does she know..!? News spreads fast I guess..

"Oh-oh yeah..yeah..! HeheHeaHe...Ha.." I stuttered scratching the back of my neck.

I would obviously tell Nakine the details of the fight..but..just nothing after that..

"So, how'd it go?"

"A-ah! Well, it went fine..I caused..quite a lot of damage..but.."

My stomach churned when I thought about how my arm impaled through his abdomen.

"But what?" She questioned, cocking her head to the left.

"I-I couldn't finish him off! Yeah, that's right..I uhm.. the uhh- The sun! Right the sun started to rise and I just had to get out of there before I was burnt to a crisp." I said, desperately trying to smile without being suspicious.

"Well, I'm glad you came back safe, Akaza." she said with a deadpan expression "Also Douma is waiting for you in his room."

"And why is that?" I questioned.

"He didn't say..but take caution, you know how he is.."

Awkwardly I smiled at her before making my way to Douma's place.

.
.
.
.
.

3rd person-

Akaza slowly creaked open the door, peering inside only too see the face of his biggest rival; Douma.

"What do you want you fucker?" He said glaring at him.

"Well~ that's no way to treat your higher-ups, is it~" Douma replied, creepily smiling.