-Chapter 6-

TW: RUDE LANGUAGE-OBSESSION

.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to a light tapping on my shoulder.

Slowy flickering, my eyes open to see Aoi standing next to me with a tray of food, presumably breakfast.

"Oh, Aoi! I didn't see you there, how long was I asleep?"

"Morning, Mr Rengoku, there's no need to worry you woke up just on time!"

"What's that, Aoi? Is it breakfast?"

"Yep! nice and fresh!"

My face lit up as I reached out to grab the tray.

"It's nice to see you're getting better!" She said, chuckling."Please enjoy your meal!"

"I will!" I said smiling as she stepped out of the room.

"I'll be back in 2 hours, Rengoku-san!"

Once she left, I started to devour my food. I wasn't eating for a while because the pain in my stomach wouldn't go away, but I guess those painkillers Shinobu gave me really get the job done!

.
.
.
.
.

I was halfway through my meal when I burst through the door.

"Morning Rengoku-San!" She said in a hurried-like manner. "I have a mission, and I'm taking Kanao with me, so I won't be here for 3 days at most. Also, Aoi is going to be quite busy, so try not to bother her. "

Gulping down my food and wiping my mouth with a napkin, i smiled. " Dont worry, Shinobu, I'm sure I'll be fine, and I won't disrupt Aoi!"

As she grabbed her sword, she stood next to the door. "Alright, take it easy, ok? Your meds are on the desk next to you." She said, pointing at the dresser besides my bed.

"Just relax, Shinobu! Now hurry up before you end up being away for 4 days!" I replied, chuckling.

"Bye Rengoku!"

I smiled, glancing out of the window when I remembered what had happened yesterday.

I shivered thinking about what would happen if he came again today. Akaza already knows where the Butterfly Mansion is....

This is not good.. I thought, pinching the bridge of my nose, slightly shaking my head.

I was trying to keep a straight face even though i knew that deep inside, I was terrified to my core.

Looking at my room, I sighed slightly. I feel so...restricted in here.. I thought. I can only move around the room, and it's not that big either! I just want to be outside already...I just want to train... I just want to get out.

Slowly, i shifted my position so my feet were dangling off the bed. Sliding my feet into my slippers, I shivered at the breeze of cold wind that brushed past my body. It's started to get cold recently, so I needed to be careful about my health, especially in my condition.

Letting out a quick yawn, I stretched my arms, dragging my feet across the floor to the bathroom just opposite my bed.

.
.
.
.
.

I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night because i was busy thinking about what douma was going to me.

Aside from that, I was also stress eating, screaming, punching my wall, fighting my pillow, crying, and well, just usual stuff.

Glancing at the window, I fluffed up my hair.

"What was I gonna do again...?" I muttered.

That's when I saw his face, his bright eyes, and intoxicating smile.