CRDL-09: VS Snobo

** ** ** **

Reed sighed. "Damnit. Not those two again."

"You know these clowns?" Rori asked, glaring at the grunts as they tried to put out the fire that was consuming their coats.

"Yeah, we do! They tried to kill us!" Wendy exclaimed.

Rori's expression darkened. "Oh, did they?"

"That was a dirty trick!" the male grunt shouted. The back of his coat was almost completely gone, with only the hood keeping the entire thing from falling in half. "How'd you even know we were here?"

"I spotted your hoods sticking out when I picked up my pokéball," Rori explained, calling back her Kindolescent and sending out another Pokémon. "Go, Snobo!"

The new ice-type she sent out looked around slowly as if it hadn't registered that it was outside its pokéball

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The new ice-type she sent out looked around slowly as if it hadn't registered that it was outside its pokéball.

"Well it doesn't really matter," said the female grunt, who was missing half a pants leg. "Now why don't you be a good little girl and hand over the Aurora Stone, or we might just have to get nasty."

The two Venopine grinned with anticipation.

"Oh? You mean this?" She pulled out a multi-hued pendant from under her shirt and pressed two of her fingers on it. "You want this?"

The pendant began to glow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The pendant began to glow.

"Stand back, you two. You're in the splash zone," Rori warned the cousins without turning around.

"Whaddaya mean?" Reed asked as he and Wendy did as they were told. But it wasn't long before they felt the temperature suddenly drop.

"H-hey, what're ya do...do..." the female grunt started, but the shivering seemed to seal her tongue.

A swirl of cold air enveloped the girl and her ice-type partner. Frost grew over the grass within and on the trees around.

Rori's Snobo was suddenly shrouded by a cold aura. It stood up as if drawing strength from the aura.

"W-what's hap-p-pening?" the male grunt chattered.

"You guys want the Aurora Stone that badly?" Rori growled. "Well here's a taste of its power!"

PokéTube Adventures: Cardinalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें