glossary

N O T E

N O T E

This page is dedicated to words or terms that will be used in the book.

Golden Member - An heir apart of the gold member club, with its family name with a certain amount of money. But, this person's status can be taken away by playing a game from the challenger.

VIP Room - This room can be used for only an hour, to use the room is to reserve the room itself in your name and nobody else's.

Common Room - free use to everyone the room is used for breakfast, lunch, and dinner time. Also, for parties, charity events and so much more.

Movie Theater- every participant will be accompanied by a security guard and scan their ID against a specialized reader to enter the theater.

Midnight Madness - a tradition with every heir will play in the VIP room, must play to win. But, if you lose you only have three chances to make up for the loss.

Regular- an heir's family that isn't extremely wealthy but isn't poor either. The heir can still participate in the traditions that are held at the Wellington Manor.

Library - this library holds yearbooks, photographs, awards, and many household items that belong to the Wellington family. A room to relax and some alone time to yourself.