Chapter 1

This story is my own imagination, and i really respect BTS members. If you feel uncomfortable while reading, just keep in your mind that this is only a fictional story.
......

Namjoon's pov:

Name: kim Namjoon (leader of boy band BTS).

Nickname: Moni, Joon.

Age: 25.

Height: 5"11.

Fears: losing his loved ones.

When he was 18, he had a crush on a girl in his school. His crush on a girl turned into a relationship. After some months she ditched him with her new boyfriend. That's why he fears losing his loved ones.

Personality: Namjoon is so talented and mature. He respects girls, but after his breakup his maintains a safe distance from girls.

Y/N pov:

Name: Eun Y/n.

Nickname: Mini. (her mom used to call her)

Age: 19

Height: 5'8.

Fears: darkness, loneliness.

She has a phobia of darkness since she got locked in her classroom alone. After that accident, she left her school and continued her studies private

Personality: She is smart and so kind toward everyone, especially childs. Sometimes, she is childish because of her mood swings. She had long, thick hair and honey colored skin with almond shaped eyes and a perfect nose. Y/n had pink soft plump lips. She is so passionate about nature and reading books. She is a strong girl who knows how to fight against such circumstances.

She is the only child of her parents, and her dad has been sick for 2 years. They wanted her to do a job and make some money for households. But she wanted to study first, then fortunately she completed her school and college private at home. Then, she applied in many companies abroad for jobs, and she applied in many big companies like JYP Entertainment, SM Entertainment, and BigHit Entertainment.

P.s. (She is not an army. She just heard about BTS by someone in her school a long time ago.)

Currently, Y/N's Pov:

I've done my dinner, and now i am washing dishes in the kitchen.

My mom called me, and i went to her and wiped my hands with my pants.

She was looking shocked, and i saw a laptop in her lap as she glared on the screen.

I sat on the coach and squinted my eyes to look on the screen. And my eyes widened as i looked at the screen. It was a mail from HYBE's company.

Hello, this is BigHit Music.

We mailed you to inform you that we accepted your proposal for hairstylist and you got selected in team hairdresser. Congratulations. We'll send you a job visa on Tuesday.

Have a great day.

Thank you.
....

I and mom got so happy after reading their mail. I was feeling nervous because i had to live far from my parents, and dad was sick too. I was so happy that i got the opportunity to work in a big company.

Y/n's pov on Tuesday.

I was lying on my coach and obviously waiting for Bang PD's mail. Exactly at 2:00 p.m. Bang PD mailed me.

Hello, this is Bang PD.

I gladly want inform you that your visa has arrived and you have to come on Monday. We will send you flight details soon.

Have a great weekend.

Thank you.

I was so happy since they mailed me, and finally, I am going to South Korea. They mailed me my flight details and yes it was on monday and the time was 4:00 a.m. and flight is going to be 12 hours long from my country.

Currently, Y/n's pov.

Today is the day I'm going to fulfil my duty for the sake of my parents. I went to the airport with my mom. We arrived, and she held my hand and spoke.

Mom: Eun Y/n, look, you grew up so well. Please take care of yourself and eat well and don't get sick. If anyone hurt you, just call me or punch directly on his face.

Y/n: Don't worry, mom, your daughter got your strength.

She kissed my forehead and let me go. We hugged lastly, and i went inside the airport.

Chapter 2 is next😍