Chapter 5

I sat in my car and went home, still thinking about that girl.

Y/n's pov:

I went inside the team hairdresser room and saw many strangers there. Their in charge was Mr. Lee. Staff took me towards him, and he held some papers in his hand, and he was distributing those papers to the team.

Staff: Hi Mr. Lee, she's Y/n. She came from abroad and Mr. Bang PD hired her in the team.

Mr. Lee: Hello Y/n, welcome to the team.

Y/n: Thank you, Mr. Lee. Nice to meet you.

The staff's girl left, and Mr. Lee introduced me to the team.

Mr. Lee: Here, meet her, She is Mina.

Woah!! she is so pretty and had a pretty smile. She was looking older than me, and i bowed at her. She smiled and spoke.

Mina: Hi Y/n, Nice to meet you.

Y/n: Thank you, and same to you.

Then i met everybody in the room. Our team was not so big, there were 2 boys and 3 girls included me in the team. Mina was so friendly and we became friends already.

I and Mina were sharing the same room. I told her how many difficulties i've faced to come here. I told her about my parents, my age, and everything. She told me about herself. I was sitting on my bed and beside me there was a bed where Mina was sitting. As our team is appointed as BTS hairdresser team, i asked Mina.

Y/n: Mina?

Mina: Yes, Y/n.

Y/n: Mina, how much do you know about BTS?

Mina was glaring at me with her wide mouth opened.

Mina: Are you kidding me, Y/n?

Y/n: No, i'm serious. Please tell me.

Mina: Y/n Pabo, pick up your phone and just search on it, and you'll get your answer.

I took my phone from nightstand. I was still thinking of that boy i saw on the elevator. I opened google and searched BTS members' names on it. I went blanked when i saw the same boy from the elevator on my phone. I was about to scream, but i controlled myself. I saw BTS members' names and their positions in the group.

RM. Real Name - Kim Namjoon. Position - Leader, Main Rapper.Jin.

Real Name - Kim Seokjin. Position - Vocalist.

Suga. Real Name - Min Yoongi. Position - Lead Rapper.

J- Hope Real Name - Jung Hoseok Position - Lead Rapper, Main Dancer.

Jimin. Real Name - Park Jimin. Position - Lead Vocalist, Main dancer.

V. Real Name - Kim Taehyung. Position - Vocalist.

Jungkook. Real Name - Jeon Jungkook. Position - Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper.

I read out their names loud, and Mina laughed at my reaction. You guys must be thinking that i might have seen a ghost on the elevator, but the answer is that he was,

BTS's PARKK JIMIIIINNNN.

Mina: Did you get your answer?

Y/n: Mina, have you seen any member of BTS here in the building yet?

Mina looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Mina: No, not yet. But i'm so excited to see them live.

I took a deep breath and told her what happened in the evening. Her eyes got widened in shocked and she went near my bed and sat on the edge of my bed.

Mina: Don't try to make a joke. You know i'm so serious right now!

Y/n: Mina, i swear i'm not joking. I saw him in the elevator and also staff bows to him.

Mina: Is he really Mr. Park Jimin?

Y/n: Yes, you're right. He was him.

Mina was looking too much shocked, and after she came back to her senses, she spoke.

Mina: Anyways, if he was Mr. Jimin or anyone else, we are now their hairdressers. We have to focus on our job and have to be professional. Otherwise, we have to go back to our home if we fail tomorrow.

Y/n: Yes, you're right, Mina.

She went back to her bed and turned off the lights. I laid on my bed but wasn't able to sleep after knowing about them. Mina had already gone in her dreamland. I closed my eyes, and soon i dozed off.

///////////////////

Please vote🌟