Chapter 2

Y/n pov:

Hello, Miss Eun Y/n. Welcome to fly emirates. 

The air hostess welcomed me and, I went to sit on my seat. My seat was beside the window and, I felt myself lucky. Anyways I sat properly and put on headphones so that my travel would go peacefully. I was feeling so nervous because this is my first time to travel on a plane. 

I slept on plane and had a dream, it was me and Bang PD arguing on something. He was fighting with me and, I punched him that hard he fell on the floor. After that, I saw a girl in a hospital's bed. Suddenly air hostess shakes my shoulder and, I woke up.

she asked "mam what would you like to have"? 

Y/n: "u-umm one c-coffee please, iced americano".

 I replied while sweating. My mind was blank and, I was still thinking about what just happened in my dream. 

"Here is your coffee mam". 

She served my coffee with a chicken sandwich.  I took a sip and pulls out a book from my tote bag, it was "THE ALCHEMIST" from Paulo Coelho. I started from introduction, cause it was just one hour left until my arrival.

I was looking outside the window and just relaxing my self and after few minutes we landed and, I saw our plane landing. I became suddenly happy when I saw Incheon International Airport.

I checked off and took my luggage and connected my phone with wifi so that I could contact with Bang PD. I called him but he didn't picked. I got panicked and ask a stranger where can I took train and bus, Bang PD had sent me the location so that was easy. I went to the train and took a seat in the last row.

It was Express Train, I paid 9,500 won to the train driver and sat peacefully on my seat. Trains leave every 5 to 10 minutes and take just under 60 minutes to get to Seoul Station. Exactly it took us 60 minutes to arrive to the Central Seoul Station. 

I just got shocked by the beauty of Seoul, it was 7:00 p.m. in South Korea, I was amazed by the busy city and the aesthetic atmosphere. I was too much hungry since i didn't eat much in the plane. I was really worried because I didn't contacted with Bang PD. So i went to a convenience store near me.

I had a cup noodles and glass of coffee. I sat on a chair and watching the lights of Seoul. I was eating silently and suddenly my phone beeped and i got a message from Bang PD

Bang PD: Hi, Y/n, Where are you now? did you landed?

Y/n: Yes, I landed a hour ago. I was waiting for your text but I'm glad that you texted me.

Bang PD: Would you like to come to the location by your own that i sent you before? or I'll send a driver to you?

Y/n: NO no, I will come by my own. You don't have to feel worried.

Bang PD: okay sure, I'm waiting.

 Hi guys! as this is my first ever ff so i want to apologies on my mistake that i put Korean surname on Y/n's name so please ignore this. i'll be solve this mistake in next chapters.

plss vote<3