Chapter 10

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and looked at the clock with my sleepy eyes. It was 7:00 a.m. i removed the duvet from my body and sat on the bed. Then i slipped my feet into comfy slippers and moved towards the bathroom with tiny steps.

I took a cold shower and came back while wearing a white casual shirt with brown pants. I went straight into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Then i grabbed the milk bottle and poured it into the glass.

I wasn't feeling like eating something, so i just drank milk. I went inside my room to dry my hair. There i put on some light makeup and wore my shoes and I'm fully ready now. I get ready so quickly because I am afraid to stay alone in the house.

I left my apartment at 8:10 a.m. and soon reached the building. I went inside while scanning my staff card, and i saw Mr. Bang was standing in the lobby while he was on his phone, looking a little tensed. I bowed to him and took a few steps away from him. Then he called me by my name. I stopped in my track and turned back to see him. He ended the call and reached me.

Y/n: Good morning, sir.

Mr. Bang: Morning, Y/n. I'm so happy to see you came earlier. Impressive.

Y/n: Thank you, sir, and also for the apartment.

Mr. Bang: I need your help since you came earlier than your team members. So, come with me. Hmm.

I nodded and followed him. Soon, we reached the 4th floor through the elevator. He took me inside a room with no any name plate on it.

There i saw a young man sitting on the chair in front of the mirror and was reading a book. Mr. Bang stopped near him. He put down his book, and then his gaze went on me. I looked at his face, which was bright like the moon, and he had pretty eyes with perfect lips and nose. His gaze went deeper than i thought. Then I moved my gaze toward Mr. Bang.

Mr. Bang: Soobin, here is Y/n. She will get you ready. And Y/n he has to shoot a video for TikTok, so make his hair, and put on a light makeup.

Y/n: Okay, sir, I will do my best.

With that, Mr. Bang left, and i looked back at Soobin, who was still glaring at me. I felt uncomfortable and gulped down my saliva in nervousness. My hands were swearing, and i picked up a hair dryer and switched it on. While his gaze was fixed on my face.

I made his hair downward with the help of comb, and his forhead was revealing a little bit. I ignored his gaze and picked up a lip balm from the table. I took a deep breath and bent down at his level and looked at his lips while he was looking into my eyes. Then he spoke in a deep and low voice.

Soobin: You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.

...............

Namjoon's pov:

I was my office stretching my back while sitting on a chair in front of the computer.  Then i got a message from Mr. Bang on my phone.

"Come on the 4th floor if you're free. I have to discuss something."

I replied him then got up from my seat and made my route to the elevator. I was about to step in the elevator, and then i saw Jungkook was coming out from there.

Namjoon: Woah, Jungkook, you came so early today.

Jungkook: Yes, Hyung, I had some work, so i came.