Chaper 8

Namjoon: Are you alright, Ms. Y/n?

Y/n came back to her senses when Namjoon interrupted her thoughts.

Y/n: Y-yes, sir

Y/n: Y-yes, sir.

Namjoon: Then do you work so that we can't be late.

Y/n felt her heartbeat fast, then she started her job professionally, and soon, she was done with his hair. Then she looked at Mina, who was still making Jhope's hair.

She was waiting for the next member while crossing her arms across her chest. Then her gaze went on Jimin, who was sitting on the next chair to Namjoon. He was already glaring at Y/n. She moved her gaze somewhere, pretending like she's not looking at him.

Then she heard a voice from her right side.

Jimin: Ms. Y/n, I'm the next one.

He called her towards him, and she looked at his face while he was smirking. Y/n lower her gaze.

Y/n picks up her items and moves toward the chair where Jimin is sitting. She gently put her bag on the table and grabbed water spray from there.

Y/n was feeling nervous because he wasn't moving his gaze a bit from her face. Then she bent down at his level and sprayed his hair. She combed his hair while not looking at his face. Then Jimin moved his face closer to Y/n and spoke in a deep voice.

Jimin: You have an idea how much pretty you are?

Y/n looked into his eyes while he was already gazing at her. She didn't reply to him as she felt her heartbeat fast, she backed off from him, and jimin smirked at her reaction.

Y/n does his hair fast so that she can move away from him.

Team hairdresser does their work so professionally then Mr. Bang PD came into the styling room with Mr. Lee.

Bang PD: I'm glad Mr. Lee, that your team does a great job.

Mr. Lee: Thank you, sir. i think we should take the members to the shoot location now.

Bang PD: All right then, the team hairdresser will also go with them as makeup artists will be there.

All the members were ready to go to the shoot location. They all left from there towards their cars.

Namjoon's pov:

I was so excited for our shoot before members were going to enlisted in the military. We all headed to our location.

....

Please vote🌟