Chapter 6

Y/N'S POV:

8:00 a.m.

Mina: Wake up, Y/n. Otherwise, we'll get late on your first day.

Y/n: umm, Y-you can g-goo I'll come t-tomorrow.

I replied to her in my sleep, and she came near me to check my forehead as if i had a fever or just i'm grunting in my sleep. She sighed in relief that i was just grunting. Then she chuckled at my words and patted my shoulder softly.

Mina: Y/n, what are you saying? Just woke up, Mr. Lee will be angry at us if we don't arrive at the time.

I opened my eyes quickly when i heard Mr. Lee's name. I removed the duvet from my body and sat straight on the bed while Mina was standing in front of my bed. Last night she told me that we have to go to the 1st floor at 11 a.m.

I was considering myself in my house, but i came back to my senses and spoke to myself.

How dumb you're Y/n.

Y/n: Ahh, I'm sorry i didn't realize that i am in my job location.

Mina: Don't worry, go and wash up. I'll arrange the breakfast.

Mina went out, and i picked my clothes from my luggage and went inside the bathroom.

I opened the tap and took a hot shower. I came outside and dried my hair with a towel. I sat in front of the mirror and straightened my hair.

I opened my makeup box. I don't usually apply too much makeup i just concealed my eye and put mascara. I lift up my eyebrows with the help of gel. I apply a bit of tint on my cheeks, and lastly, lip balm. And tada!!! My no makeup look is done.
YAYY I AM READY FOR MY FIRST DAY. (I am so excited)

Mina came back, and she looked at me from head to toe.

Mina: "Gosh, y/n, you're looking so pretty." She smiled at me and handed over me the food bags.

Y/n: "Thankyou Mina". I chuckled and opened the food box and started eating. Mina was doing her makeup, and then my phone rang.

Y/n: "Hello?"

???: "Hello princess, how are you? did you arrive safely?"

Y/n: "Uh, who are you?" I heard a familiar voice but got confused at her statement.

???: "I'm your mom. Did you forget me that soon?" Mom speaks in a low voice.

Y/n: "Aish Mom, how are you? whose number is this?"

Mom: "My daughter, I am fine. Tell me about yourself?" She again spoke in a tired voice.

Y/n: "I am good, mom, and everything is fine. Mom, is anything happening? Tell me?" I asked her curiously.

Mom: "Y/n, your dad is so sick. I don't want to say this so earlier but we need some money." She left those words and started to sobbing.

Y/n: "Mom, you know today is my first day, and i can't do anything so fast. It will take time, and please take good care of Dad." My heart ached at her words, and soon my eyes were filled with tears. Then she cuts the phone.

I threw my phone on the bed and buried my face in my palms, and started to cry loudly. Mina came towards me hurriedly and hugs me tight. I cried in her embrace, and she patted my head softly.

For the first time in my whole life, i feel myself so much helpless that i can't help my parents. I feel myself dissolving, vanishing into trying my best, but I am still useless. I came this far for just helping my father in financial and now look at my condition.

Those were the thoughts that came into my mind when i was embraced by Mina.

Mina: Don't cry Y/n, It's our first day i cannot see you like this anymore.

Mina spoke and cupped my face. I looked at her with my teary eyes and spoke.

Y/n: Mina, do you know what the worst feeling ever is?

Mina nodded her head.

Y/n: When you have no one to tell you what is going in your head.

Mina: Oh my Y/n, don't say this again. You are not alone, I'm with you.

Y/n: I am alone in this country. I have nobody to stand by my side.

I again burst into tears.

/////////////////////

Please vote <3