Chapter 7

(This chapter is going to be longer one.)

I again burst into tears.

Y/n's pov:

I was still embraced by Mina.

Mina: Y/n, please don't be weak. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life. If you lose hope, then how can you help your parents? Huh?. Your mind has to be stronger than your feelings.

I was just listening carefully to her each and every word. Then i pulled away from her and looked at her face while tears were forming in my eyes.

Y/n: Mina, i have no one in this country except you. Please don't leave me here alone. Please.

I spoke, and she kissed my forhead. Then she grabbed a water bottle and gave it to me. I took a sip, and she stood up.

Mina: Be strong, my Y/n.

She held my hand and told me to set up my makeup, which was ruined due to crying.

10:00.

I set up my makeup, and we both left. We went straight to the team hairdresser room. Then, Mr. Lee told us some professional tips. And we discussed for an hour. We all were ready to go on the 1st floor, and Mr. Lee guided us, and we left from there.

We were on the elevator and soon reached there while i was struggling with my breath. Mr. Lee leads the way toward the dressing room.

We reached outside the room, and i was breathing heavily because of nervousness. Mina noticed me, and she whispered in my ear.

Mina: Y/n, calm yourself. Don't take stress. Okay?

I nodded, and we all went inside.

Author's pov:

The boys have done their makeover and were waiting for the hairdresser team so that they'll leave for their shoot. They all were sitting on the couches when they heard knock on the door. They allowed them to come in, and they saw Mr. Lee came inside with staff. And Y/n was behind them.

First, she caught Namjoon's attention

First, she caught Namjoon's attention. He looked at Y/n, and her gaze was lowered since she was feeling nervous. He was glaring at her from head to toe. Then, she looked up and saw him already looking at her. Namjoon and Y/n had eye contact, while Namjoon's facial expressions turned into affection one. He saw her face turn red. Then he noticed he wasn't the only one looking at her, but the members were also looking at her.

she got the attention of all the members. They were amazed by her angelic beauty. They all were gazing at her with their wide eyes opened.

Because she wasn't looking korean and had different yet beautiful features. The interesting part is that Jhope isn't looking at Y/n. Do you know whom he was looking at? His gaze was fixed on Mina. Yes, you heard right!!.

Y/n felt her heartbeat fast, and she gathered some courage to look up. She looked up at the members and bowed to them. And she remembered their names as she had searched before. She was looking at members one by one. And realising that they are more handsome in real life.

But her gaze stuck on Namjoon. Then Y/n noticed that Jimin was whispering something into taehyung's ear, but she wasn't able to listen.

Jimin: Taehyung, isn't she so cute? I saw her yesterday on the 4th floor.

Taehyung: So that was her you were talking about in the morning?.

Jimin nodded his head and smirked while still looking at her.

Y/n again lowered her gaze after looking at every member in the room. Then Mr. Lee spoke to Namjoon.

Mr. Lee: Mr. Namjoon, here is our new team hairdresser. I hope they will satisfy you with their work.

Namjoon smiled, and Mr. Lee introduced every staff member to them. Then he said.

Mr. Lee: She is Y/n. She came from abroad, and Mr. Bang PD hired her in the team hairdresser.

Then, members looked again at her after listening to Mr. Lee's statement. They liked her name. Then jungkook spoke with his bambi eyes wide open and making a pout face.

Jungkook: Does she understand what we are talking about?

Everybody chuckled at Jungkook's state.

Y/n: i learned korean, so i can understand you, sir.

Jungkook: Woah!! You're fluent in korean.

The room was filled with laughter because of the cute interaction of Jungkook and Y/n.

After that, Mr. Lee left from there, and members moved toward the dressing table.

Namjoon, Jhope, and Jimin sat on the first three chairs while the rest of the members were sitting on the couches waiting for their turn.

Then Y/n moved toward Jhope, who was sitting on the chair. She put her bag on the table, and then jhope asked her.

Jhope: Can you please go and ask that girl to make my hair?

Y/n went blank, and he pointed his finger towards Mina.

Y/n: Y-yes, sir, i can ask her.

Y/n went towards Mina, who was busy making Namjoon's hair. Then she asked her in a low voice that Namjoon could not hear.

Y/n: Mina?

Mina: Yes, Y/n.

Y/n: Can you go there? I mean, can we exchange our places?

Y/n was so confused, then Mina nodded and went there. While Y/n was glaring at Namjoon from the mirror in front of him. Namjoon was busy scrolling through his phone, and then he noticed that Y/n wasn't moving for the last 5 minutes.

Namjoon: Are you alright? Ms. Y/n?

////////////

Vote please🌟