Author's note (will delete soon)

You probably all hate me for how long I've left this book laying (I'm sorry, I'm sorry!) but you may be pleased to know I've (finally) finished planning the ending in a way that I might actually finally finish writing this book.

There will be about 5-6 more real chapters that are set within the season but after that, there will be a series of epilogues that are individual at different moment of Tommy and Lucille's lives through in future seasons and out of those seasons.

Realistically, this story was never meant to go further than France and the war, but the love for the book and the beautiful comments made me give you more, and I don't regret doing that. I only regret not being able to finish this on the same high that it started. The quality of this book declined, in my opinion, as the sections got further and further away from the original plot lines I created. That is why I hope to go back and edit this book in the future, but I aim to finish it first.

All of these chapters and epilogues will come out at the same time so look out for that happening! I can't give a date for it yet but I hope to have it done as soon as possible so keep hounding me for it if you must!

Also, if there is anything you would mainly want to see before this book ends, or what I should go back and edit, please let me know. Suggestions will mainly be taken for the epilogues, but let me know any suggestions at all!

Thank you, and until then!
M xoxox