in the middle of summer

"Where the fuck have you been you little shit? Who was that outside?" My dad yells as I walk through the front door "my friend" I mumble "bull shit, you don't have Any friends" my dad yells "I swear dad he's just a friend" I stutter, stepping back and bumping into the kitchen island "stop fucking lying" my father yells, smacking me across the face "I bet he's a faggot just like you are" he spits, gripping onto the neck of the hoodie brendon had lent me "he's not! He just wanted to make sure I got home" I cry out "stop crying you fucking fairy or ill give you something to cry at" he muttered, letting go of me, I run to my room and quietly shut the door, sinking down to the floor, capitan knots, who was hidden  under my bed at the time, crawled out and mewd happily to see me.

I crawled into my bed and put on some pj bottoms, pulled out my laptop and searched Facebook for brendons account, he popped up straight away, a picture of him and one of his friends was the profile pic and he looked fucking hot, he was wearing a fancy shirt and vest and holding his guitar, I scroll through some of his pictures, one stood out the most, he held a cute dog in one hand with another at his leg, huh, I never knew he had dogs, the caption read 'why does bogart have to be so rowdy xD' and I liked it, everything about the post was cute. After awhile of scrolling, I put my lap top down and started drifting off to sleep, I had captian knots curled up at my waist, purring away to himself, I buried my face in the neckline of brendons hoodie, it smelt just like him, in the little time I've known him the only cologne he wears is called toy boy, it also smelt of cigarettes and his candle from his room.

I got up early and ready for school as quick as just could,it was extremely weird, i never had that dream last night. filling up captian knots water bowl and food "what flavor food should we go for today? Beef and veggies? or chicken and gravy?" I ask my cat, he meows excitedly when I mention chicken and gravey "alrighty captian, sure thing" I smile, putting food in his little dish, he purred as if to say "thank you Father human who gives me love, I will very much enjoy this nom nom nom". I grab my bag and start walking to school, a notification stops my music and annoying I had to check who it was

Brendon urie has sent one new message

Hey ryro, you need a lift to school?

I read the message over and over, writing and re writing a response

Hey bren, that would be awesome :) I'll get you at your house?

Cool, see you soon ry ;)

"Hey ryro" brendon smiled, leaning against the hood of his car, he wore sunglasses at the end of his nose and a lilac hoodie "hey brendon" I smile, joining him at the car, he opened the passenger door for me and closed it too, joining me in the car "we're getting Starbucks, that okay?" He asked, pulling out of the driveway "sure, I'm paying though" I argue, brendon simply nods and starts driving, and at some point his hand slips to my thigh, I completely tensed up, going completely stiff "you okay? I'm not hurting you am I?" He asked, glancing at me "no no I'm fine, just stings alittle" I smile nervously, brendon relaxed his hand so it didn't Hurt me as much.

"Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?" The guy at the counter asked "hi, can I get a latte with coconut milk please? Ry what are you getting?" Brendon asked me "can I have a hot chocolate please?" I ask, handing brendon the money for my drink "that'll be out in afew" the guy tells us,  we stand near the counter waiting on our drinks "I saw you liked my posts" brendon smiled "aha yeah, cute dogs" I respond akwardly. For whatever reason talking with brendon was now so akward "are you okay ryan?" He asked me, now holding our drinks in his hand "yeah um sorry, my heads just somewhere else right now" I smile, walking back to his car.

Driving to school, brendon had one hand on the wheel, the other on my thigh, every so often he would grase his thumb against the fabric of my jeans, or creeping his hand further up my thigh, which in all honesty really didn't bother me at all, he was focused on the road, not taking his eyes off the tarmac infront of us "what class do you have first?" He asked me, breaking the silence "I think I have biology" I respond, brendon nods in response "wanna skip and make out it the bathroom or something ?" He asked, very nonchalantly "um, okay, sure" I stutter, smiling at him.