you wake up & find them in your bed

༺═──────────────═༻

*dating*

༺═──────────────═༻

POV

You went to bed alone, but when you wake up, you find your boyfriend laying right next to you. "Since when are you here?", you murmur as he slowly wakes up...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Draco Malfoy

draco has his arms wrapped around you

✦ "dray" you murmur quietly "when did you come here? i didn't hear you"

✦ he pulls you closer "at 3. i couldn't sleep"

✦ you gently brush over his hair "why didn't you wake me?"

✦ he murmurs "you looked so peaceful"

✦ you smile & kiss his cheek "well good morning pretty boy. i'm glad you're here"

✦ "can we skip class today?" he mutters

✦ you chuckle "there's no way. we don't want your dad thinking i'm a bad influence"

Mattheo Riddle

mattheo holds you so tight you can barely breathe

✦ you chuckle quietly "matty stop or you're literally going to crush me"

✦ he loosens his grip a little & murmurs "lo siento, mi amor. i'm sorry"

✦ you kiss his forehead "don't worry babe. why'd you come to mine, you ok?"

✦ he lets out a long breath "just... overthinking. i needed you around"

✦ you brush his cheek softly "you're welcome here anytime. i love waking up to that pretty face of yours" you whisper

✦ he softly kisses your jaw & smiles "ditto"

Theodore Nott

you wake up sprawled out on theo's chest

✦ "teddy? when'd you come to my dorm?" you murmur confused

✦ he grunts "i couldn't sleep at mine, blaise was snoring like a bulldozer"

✦ you can't help but chuckle "i love this guy"

✦ theo groans "i do too but salazar... that man isn't a soft sleeper"

✦ you laugh "don't even get me started babe"

✦ theo grins "principessa, are you actually trying to complain about my snoring?!"

✦ you kiss his cheek "oh babe i would NEVER"

Lorenzo Berkshire

"enzo, since when are you here?" you murmur sleepily

✦ his eyes are still closed when you nuzzle into the crook of his nrck "mhm... since 2am"

✦ you trace his face with your finger & pout "i didn't even hear you coming in"

✦ he smiles softly "well... i was trying not to wake you, princess. you needed rest"

✦ "so thoughtful, so kind" you tease him

✦ enzo shrugs his shoulders sarcastically "that's just me" he says and grins

✦ you look at each other for a second and break out in laughter

Pansy Parkinson

pansy lies on the other side of the bed

✦ "pans, you okay?" you murmur sleepily

✦ she rolls towards you & pulls you close

✦ she sighs "imagine if we shared a dorm. we wouldn't have to sneak in anymore"

✦ you kiss her nose "i know. that'd be nice"

✦ after letting out a long breath, pansy mutters "i'm just gonna stay here"

✦ you grin "i mean- you can try. but i think snape would kick you out eventually"

✦ pansy looks at you defiant "try me"

Tom Riddle

"tommy?" you ask sleepily & brush over his hand gently "when'd you come in here?"

✦ his arms are wrapped around your torso

✦ "it was late." he murmurs

✦ you turn around so you face him

✦ only being inches apart, you kiss his closed eyes & sigh "we should get ready for class"

✦ he furrows his brows "don't do this now."

✦ you look at him confused "do what?"

✦ "don't destroy the moment. class can wait"

✦ you start to smile & whisper "you're my favorite grumpy boy, you know that?"

✦ he grunts "i'm NOT grumpy"

✦ you can't help but laugh "sure darling"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Question of the day:

Are you a soft or a heavy sleeper?

Would you have woken up, yes or no?