you bump into each other at night

༺═──────────────═༻

*friends but crushing*

༺═──────────────═༻

POV

It's 3am & you just can't fall asleep, so you decide to sneak into your best friend's dorm. On the way to his room, you suddenly bump into him...

 On the way to his room, you suddenly bump into him

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Draco Malfoy

"Draco?", you whisper surprised when you bump into him in an empty corridor. "Where are you going this late?", he asks curious. You purse your lips in embarrassment and murmur: "Erm... I was on the way to your room." His eyes grow wide. "Oh, alright." You look at him confused. "And you? Where were YOU going?" He rubs the back of his head and grins: "I was... on the way to yours, actually." You both smile at each other. "That's... interesting.", you say quietly. After a moment of awkward silence, he points to the back of the corridor & asks: "Wanna get back to mine?" You bite your lip and nod. "Hell yeah."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Mattheo Riddle

While sneaking to Mattheo's dorm, you look over your shoulder to see if you're alone. Suddenly, you bump into someone. "Ouch!", a male voice whines. You turn around and grin. "Matty? What are you doing here?" He clicks his tongue quietly and murmurs: "I could ask you the same, darling." You shrug. "I... couldn't sleep. I was on the way to your dorm, actually." He raises an eyebrow. "Really?" You nod shyly and ask: "Yeah, why?" He grins. "Because I was on the way to yours, too." Your face lights up. "Really?", you say, probably sounding a little too excited. He smirks: "So, what now, chica? Your dorm or mine?" You grab his hand and grin. "Yours, please." He smiles back. "Alright then, mine it is."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Theodore Nott

Trying not to get caught, you peak around the corner that leads to the boys' dormitories. Suddenly, someone pinches your arm. "Hey!", you hiss and turn around. A smirking Theodore stands in front of you with crossed arms and a big grin on his face. "Hi, bella. What are you doing here this late? Visiting someone special?" You sigh. "Oh, stop it. I couldn't sleep again and wanted to go to your dorm." He raises an eyebrow. "And then what? Stay the night?" You roll your eyes. "Don't act like I've never stayed over yet, Teddy." He tries not to smile but fails miserably. "Alright, alright. Come on, I'm alone in my dorm tonight.", he whispers and grabs your hand, gently dragging you along with him...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Lorenzo Berkshire

"Enzo?" you whisper surprised when a sleepy boy with messy hair appears in front of you. He looks at you startled. "Y/n?" You grin and ask: "Are you sleepwalking or are you on your way to visit someone?" He yawns and murmurs: "Very funny. I wanted to sneak into your dorm, Blaise is snoring again." You chuckle: "Can't even handle a little snoring?" He playfully bumps your shoulder. "Hey! Careful, little one. And what about you, where were you going?", he asks and you smile at the jealous undertone in his voice. "I had the same idea as you, actually. I wanted to visit you, Enz." His face lights up. "Oh? Well, if that's the case..." He suddenly throws you over his shoulder and carries you back to your dorm, ignoring your shrieking. Looks like there will be lots of late night "talking" tonight...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Pansy Parkinson

You rub your eyes after closing your door behind you when suddenly, you bump heads with someone. "Ouch!", you whine quietly while the other person hisses: "Salazar have mercy!" You start grinning. There is only one person cursing like this: Pansy. "Just the one I was looking for", you smile. "Y/n, I never knew your skull was this thick. What have you got in there, bricks?!" You hit her arm with a laugh. "Pans, stop being mean!" She sighs. "Were you on your way to my dorm, too?" You nod. "Yup." She pushes your door open. "Alright, get back in. I'm coming to yours, Daphne's annoying the hell out of me. Oh, and just so we're clear, I get the left side of the bed." You chuckle: "Anything for you, princess."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Tom Riddle

Just as you're about to open your door, it swings open and Tom stands in front of you. You look at him surprised. "Tommy, what are you doing here? I just wanted-" He cuts you off: "I know. You wanted to come to mine." You stare at him confused. "How'd you know that?" He rolls his eyes. "I'll never understand your good grades", he murmurs under his breath. You grin and say: "Wow, very nice as always, Mr. Riddle." He sighs. "Oh come on, you know about my legilimency at this point. It's not that hard. So, you wanna go to bed now or what?" You purse your lips. "Sure, I do. But I don't understand why you acted on it and came to my dorm. You could've just ignored my thoughts. You're a bigger softie than I thought!", you tease him. He stares at you warningly. "Are you actually trying to complain? Go to sleep, now." You can't help but smirk. "Yes, sir."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Question of the day:

Into whose dorm would YOU sneak 

at night if you couldn't sleep?

Remember to vote with a star 

if you enjoyed the chapter! :)