they tell you their biggest insecurities

༺═──────────────═༻

*dating*

༺═──────────────═༻

POV

You sneak into your boyfriend's dorm & wait for him to get back from class. When the door opens & he comes in, you immediately know something is up...

 When the door opens & he comes in, you immediately know something is up

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Draco Malfoy

draco lies face-down on the bed & grunts

✦ you softly brush over his hair

✦ "what is it dray?" you murmur

✦ he just shakes his head "doesn't matter."

✦ you quickly kiss his head "my love, tell me"

✦ he sits up & runs his hand through his hair (which he only does when he's upset)

✦ "how is slytherin ever gonna win with me as team captain?! i mean- just look at me" he sighs & points towards himself "i'm... ugh whatever"

✦ "darling, look at me" you say

✦ he reluctantly glances at you

✦ you take his face between your hands... "dray, you are one of the best seekers this school has ever seen. you don't need to be more 'buff' or whatever you think it is."

✦ he tries to interrupt you but you shush him

✦ "no, draco. i know you're angry at someone like harry who accidentally became the youngest seeker in hogwarts history. and yes, it should've been YOU. but it was luck. sometimes weird things happen, and yes, there's days where slytherin is going to lose. but still-"

✦ his eyes look down so you lift up his chin

✦ "draco, my love. you are trying your best. even more so than others. don't be so hard on yourself, baby. i love you, exactly as you are. and so should you."