they comfort you (after you had a bad day)

༺═──────────────═༻

*dating*

༺═──────────────═༻

POV

After having a really bad day, you 

go to your boyfriend's dorm...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Draco Malfoy

"Dray, can I come in?", you ask quietly as you knock on his door. You hear shuffling inside the room until a dishevelled boy opens up. "Y/n, hi", he says out of breath. He furrows his brows when he notices your sad expression. "Are you okay, love?" Tears well up in your eyes and you shake your head. "Not really, no", you whisper. "Oh darling...", he murmurs and pulls you into an embrace, gently closing the door behind you. "What's wrong?", he mutters in your hair. You sniffle: "Just a bad day today." Draco holds you tight, knowing exactly that this is all you need right now... 

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Mattheo Riddle

"Matty, please open up", you ask quietly as you knock on his door. It takes but a few moments until he unlocks it with sleepy eyes. "Hola, hermosa", he murmurs. His grin falters as soon as he sees your face. "Baby, what's wrong?" You throw yourself into his arms and he immediately holds you tight. "Talk to me love, what's going on?", he asks worried. You sigh, trying to hold back tears and whisper: "I've just had the worst day today. It's not even worth talking about." He pulls back slightly and gently wipes a tear off your face. "Of course it's worth talking about." He'll make you sit on the bed and vent until you feel better...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Theodore Nott

Theo opens the door just as you're about to knock. He smiles: "Hey bella, I was just on my way to you." As soon as you look at him, his face turns to worry. "Cara mia, what is it? Why are you crying?", he asks and drops his bag, immediately pulling you into his room. You sniffle: "Just had a horrible day today, Teddy. Don't worry about it." He engulfs you in an embrace and kisses the top of your head. "Oh amore..." You cry into his shirt for what feels like ages while he gently rubs your back to help you calm down. "Better now?", he asks after a while. You nod and look at him. "Thank you. I really needed that." He gives you a peck and whispers: "Anytime, my love. Anytime..."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Lorenzo Berkshire

After not finding Enzo in his dorm, you head to the Astronomy Tower where he leans against the railing. He immediately looks up when you come closer and furrows his brows. "Oh darling, what's wrong? Come over here..." Tears well up in your eyes as he pulls you into a hug. "I didn't wanna bother you, but I was at your dorm and you weren't there, so..." He kisses your forehead. "Darling, you're never bothering me. What's going on? Why are you crying?" You sniffle: "Just a bad day today." Enzo raises an eyebrow. "You sure that's all there is?" You nod. "Today just really sucked." He holds you tight & you slowly begin to relax in the comfort of his arms...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Pansy Parkinson

"Pansy, are you there?", you ask quietly as you knock on her door. You hear her heels clicking on the floor until she opens up. Immediately taking you by the hand, she drags you into her room, quickly closing the door behind you. When she looks at you, tears well up in your eyes. "Babe, what is it?", Pansy asks concerned. You shake your head. "It's nothing. I'm just having a bad day." She leads you to her couch & pulls you into her lap, cuddling you and brushing over your hair until you feel better...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Tom Riddle

Just as you're about to head to Tom's dorm, he walks into your room and closes the door behind him. You look at him surprised. "I was just about to leave to yours, Tommy", you murmur. He shrugs. "I know." It feels like Tom stares right into your soul, so you can't help yourself when your chin begins to tremble. Before you know it, his arms wrap around you and he gently kisses the top of your head. He's my safe place, you think quietly. "I know I always tell you not to read my mind but... thank you, Tommy.", you whisper into his chest. "I just wanna protect you", he murmurs, and you feel him holding you even tighter...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Question of the day:

In whose arms could you relax best?