they ask you to be their valentine

༺═──────────────═༻

*friends but crushing*

༺═──────────────═༻

POV

It's Valentine's Day but you're 

nobody's date - yet. Suddenly, 

there's a knock on your door...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Draco Malfoy

Draco stands in front of your door with a single red rose and a letter in his hand. "Dray, hi", you murmur startled. "Is this for me?", you ask him. He smirks. "What does it look like?" He places both items in your hand and winks. "I'll see you later, Y/n. Happy Valentine's Day." You look after him surprised as he walks away. You quickly unfold the letter and it says: "Meet me at the Astronomy Tower at 7pm and be my date. -D" A smile starts to form on your face - it seems like your crush likes you back...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo leans against the doorframe with a smirk on his face. You raise your eyebrows questioningly. "Matt, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go on a date with some... random girl? It's Valentine's Day after all." Mattheo purses his lips and smiles. "Well, I'm actually picking her up right now." You look at him confused when he asks: "Y/n, will you be my Valentine?" Your eyes grow wide. "M- Me?", you stutter. He grins. "Yes, you, pretty girl. Get dressed, we have stuff to do." He gives you a kiss on the cheek and you feel like your knees are about to give in...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Theodore Nott

Theo's arm lingers at the top of the doorframe when you open up to his smiling face. "Hi bella", he grins. You roll your eyes. "Teddy, please don't tell me you need last minute advice for your Valentine's date today, because I'm really not in the mood to-" He shuts you up by placing a kiss on your mouth. Your eyes grow wide. "Theo- what are you- what are you doing?", you stutter. He shrugs with a cheeky smile. "Just trying to ask my favorite girl to be my Valentine." You look at him confused. "You want- you want me?" Theo grins. "Oh yes. I do."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Lorenzo Berkshire

When you open the door, you only see Enzo's brown hair vanishing behind a corner in the hallway. "Enz?", you call after him but get no reply. Just as you're about to close the door, you see a little package on the floor. Confused, you pick it up. After unboxing it in your dorm, you start smiling - it's full of daisies and a little paper that says: "Meet me by the Black Lake at 6pm for the best Valentine's date of your life. Please come? xx Enzo" Your smile grows even wider and you inhale the subtle scent of daisies - this might just become the best date ever...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Pansy Parkinson

When you open the door, Pansy stands in front of you, chewing gum and looking... somewhat annoyed. "Pans, everything okay?", you ask her. "You don't have a Valentine's date, right?", she asks you upfront. "Ouch", you murmur and sigh. "You're right though, I don't." Pansy nods and takes your hand. "Alright, are you ready to be my Galentine then?" Before you can say anything, she already continues: "Just two single girls spending their Valentine's Day together. And if one would start kissing the other- I mean... it's Valentine's, right? Can't hurt." You start grinning - this will be interesting...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Tom Riddle

You wake up because an owl flies through your window. A small letter falls onto your bed and you quickly unfold it. Judging from the elegant handwriting, you already know it's from your best friend: Tom. "Everybody's celebrating Valentine's Day, so we're gonna spend the day together. We're no muggles after all. Meet me in the Forbidden Forest. -T" You get ready with a smile and head into the forest. Tom already waits for you, leaning against a big rock. You cheekily call: "Is this a date, Riddle? Am I your Valentine?" He rolls his eyes. "Oh darling, if we were on an actual date, you'd know." You grin at him devilishly. "Oh well, then I guess it is."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Question of the day:

How did you spend Valentine's day this year?