you say 'make me' during an argument

༺═──────────────═༻

*enemies with tension*

༺═──────────────═༻

POV

One evening, you get into a huge 

fight with your enemy - but it ends 

differently than expected...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Draco Malfoy

"Draco, why did you start another fight with the Golden Trio?! They haven't even done anything!", you shout at him. Draco angrily loosens his tie and yells: "They deserved it and you know that!" You shake your head in disbelief. "You're so stubborn, Malfoy." He steps dangerously close to you and hisses: "Maybe. But sometimes, I wish you'd just shut up." You cross your arms and glare at him devilishly. "Make me." He stares at you. After a couple seconds, he violently grabs your face & smashes his lips onto yours. You can't believe it yourself when you start kissing him back...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Mattheo Riddle

"Mattheo Riddle, you're unbelievable! Can't you at least be normal for once and not start a fight with Harry Potter?! You're costing Slytherin so many house points!", you yell loudly. Mattheo crosses his arms, acting completely unbothered. "So, what are you gonna do about it? You're the one who who's getting worked up about this, not me. Maybe just shut your mouth for once" , he says. You stare at him. "Make me." He looks at you confused. "Make you what?" You groan: "Make me shut up then, Riddle!" After a couple seconds, a devilish grin forms on his face and he slams you against the wall. His lips crash onto yours and you feel like you're about to lose your breath...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Theodore Nott

"Theodore Nott, you absolute prick! Why on earth did you go after Hermione?! You know she's McGonnagalls favorite!", you shout at him. Theo takes a pull off his cigarette and grins at you. "Being angry suits you, Y/n. But you're even prettier when you're quiet." You cross your arms. "Make me, then." He raises an eyebrow. "You want me to make you shut up? I don't think that's my specialty." You roll your eyes and are about to leave when Theo throws away his cig. He grabs your wrist and whispers: "I'd rather make you scream my name, bella" and presses his lips onto yours...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Lorenzo Berkshire

This man is a living green flag. We're not enemies with him ✅

 We're not enemies with him ✅

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Pansy Parkinson

"Parkinson!", you shout at her. "Stop being so rude towards the Golden Trio, would you? Slytherin already lost enough points because of you and Malfoy. Get over it!" Pansy stares at you angrily. "Shut your little mouth about things you know nothing about, Y/n", she hisses in your ear. You clench your jaw. "Make me." Pansy laughs at you. "You wouldn't even know how to handle me", she belittles you. You shrug and look her in the eyes. "Try me." Pansy stares at you. After a couple seconds, she grabs your tie and smashes her lips onto yours. It doesn't take long until your head feels dizzy...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Tom Riddle

"Tom, you can't just go around opening up the Chamber of Secrets! There's a whole basilisk in there like- are you actually mad?!", you shout at him. Tom looks at you. "You are aware that I'll obliviate you now, to make you forget everything you saw, right? How else would I be able to shut that little mouth of yours...", he murmurs. Chills runs down your spine but you confidently say: "Make me, then. Make me forget, make me shut up, Riddle." Tom tilts his head amused. He walks towards you slowly and leans down. "You and I will have lots of fun...", he whispers in your ear as he grabs your throat. "Kiss me like you mean it", he hisses before he smashes his lips onto yours...

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Question of the day:

Are you good at arguing?