one

"Hanni you have a lot of exes at this age already and now here you are targetting Yunjin's girlfriend?" Hanni's friend Danielle said as she looked at Hanni and the way her silly best friend look at their school mate in senior year Kim Minji who's in grip of her girlfriend Yunjin.

Hanni sighed, Hanni knew that Kim Minji was someone who is very interesting, like an history book that she wanted to read, or a model she had seen in every magazine that makes her drool on her sizzling structure.

"You will never understand... I always daydream of how it must be felt to be kiss by her, to be on her hold and trapped between those slender and strong arms" she said as she licked her upper lips as she look at Minji's lips.

She wants to kiss them and make them hers, she wants Minji to make her feel how kiss should really feel and she have a really good imagination that Minji can give her that perfect taste of a kiss.

"Stop daydreaming girl! I heard that she was a great kissed and not only that she's also good in bed... By my cousin Lily's experience... She has a not so small friend inside those pants" Danielle whisper on her ears and she blushed as she realised that Kim Minji isn't just beautiful.

But she's a woman who is totally carrying a big package and a perfect deal. Kim Minji just looks damn delicious and Hanni doesn't care if she was committing a sin, by fantasizing things she shouldn't at that age.

"Omg! Is she really? Oh my god she's such a complete package!" She squeeled and sighed

"I don't think she will like you as far as I know she likes mature girls" Chaewon said as she painted her nails in different dazzling colors of red.

"She will like me! No one can resist me!" Hanni said as she stare at the walking away figure of Minji who's still on Yunjin's grip.

"Good luck to that girl I have a feeling that Yunjin will not give her up"  Danielle said and smile, then their silence were interrupted by a cat like girl woman walking in their table with a strawberry milk on her hand.

"H-Hi" the girl said and smile softly at the looking down at her feets

"Hello? Are you here for Hanni?" Chaewon asked that make Hanni look at the woman.

The woman shake her head and bit her lower lip "I'm actually here for... Uhm Danielle... I just want to give this" The woman said and hand the strawberry milk to Danielle, when Danielle take it she suddenly take a walk backwards "hope you like it! Bye!" The woman said and run away.

She looked at Danielle who is blushing with a teasing smile "who is that huh" she asked as she playfully hit Danielle's shoulder

"I don't know.... She's cute no lie" Danielle said and smile

She chuckle and look at the last spot where she saw her prey but her eyes widen when she saw Minji, cupping Yunjin's cheeks and kissing her lips firmly.

The kiss looks so delicious in her eyes that makes her to want Minji more, she knows she's just fifteen and Minji is probably around twenty, but it doesn't matter in her age she kissed more like ten people and none of them are good like what she anticipated to feel on Minji's lips.

By hook or by crook she will get to kiss Minji's lips, even if she had to do pathetic things.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minji looked at the kid in the round table at the cafeteria as soon as her kiss with Yunjin was cutted. She sighed, that girl was always starring at her like she was her meal or her prey.

"Where are you looking at?" Her feisty woman said and look at where she was looking and notice that she's starring at that rich girl from Australia Hanni Pham. "Look at that kid~she was done flirting around with the guys and girls on her age and now targetting you" Yunjin said and laughed