chapter five

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

Im falling deeper...

Whatever Minji was doing these days all I know is it's only making me fall harder. She became more sweet, she barely leave my side as if she wants to attend my classes. She stays with me and most of the time she's joining me in my breaks.

Danielle is complaining about me not spending time with them anymore, but how can I blame her? This Kim Minji here is taking all my time all for herself. As of now I'm on the pool at the patio chair in my red bikini and im resting my whole body and mind.

"Princess?" As I hear that sound I open my eyes and see Kim Minji on her school uniform and smiling at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked her as I sat and crossed my legs.

"I was looking for you at whole schoole for a whole day and your friends told me you have head ache that's why you didn't attend school... To see you here... " Minji said as she look at me from head to toe "in your red bikini... " she tells me as she sat at the front patio chair.

I giggle and held her hand "I'm just not in mood to attend school so I just made an excuse" she said

Minji was too perfect, just looking at her in this very close up view is an amazing opportunity to see every little details of her perfection. Maybe I do see Minji more than a sister, but I don't mind walking this path even if I can't see what waits ahead.

She nods as stroke my hair. My heart beats so fast like I'm running a hundred kilometers but, the way her eyes glimmer in the way she's looking at me and her soft palms is touching my hair I just can't help it how my heart was beating this loud.

"I have to go I'll be late at my job, your dad will not be pleased at that" *she said as she lean down and kissed my forehead before she walk away after I saw her out of the place I scream so loud

"She kissed me!? SHE KISSED ME! A FOREHEAD KISS FROM MY CRUSH!?AAHHH!!!!" I screamed so loud I bet my parents even the neighborhood will hear it, I blushed so hard as I remember how soft those lips against my skin.

"It's Kim Minji! She kissed me! She kissed my forehead!"  I screamed again as I blushed "I hope you kiss my lips too... " I whisper that but I see my mom on the balcony giving me a weird look as she face palmed and shaking her head, Dad was at the side and laughing at me.

Mom look at dad and they laughed together.. I feel like they're making fun of my flustered self, but I don't care come on! It's Kim Minji kissing you even if it's just a forehead kiss it means a lot, like a really lot.

Kim Minji sent tingles on my heart, I couldn't stop the way I fell for her and I know I don't want to even try. I like her so much and I can see she's liking me too. I'm not letting you go Kim Minji I swear you'll be mine by hook or by crook!

I lay on the patio chair as I blushed hard and giggle softly. Please reverse the time where her lips are pressing on my skin, I want to feel it again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minji is holding the mop as she clean the floor of the building, suddenly Mr.Pham came near her and tapped her shoulder with a smile.

She bowed down 90° and smile at the man. "Sir" she called Mr.Pham

"Can I talk to you Minji? About Hanni?" Mr. Pham asked her so she nods and place the mop at the pushcart and follow the man on his office.

The man sat down to the couch as she saw at the other in front of the man. She's nervous what will he wants to talk about? does he notice how she look at the pretty girl?, is she not discreet enough to cover her real feelings towards the smaller girl? Damn, she's so nervous.

"Minji... You know I've been supporting you at everything, and I'm happy that you show your gratitude by studying hard and working hard here" he pause and smile "so I noticed how you look at my daughter Hanni... I'm not blind Minji not to see the way you look at my daughter, the way your eyes shines so bright everytime she smiles at you or everytime you see her... I'm not stupid not to see how tight you hold my daughter in your hands Minji and it's clear that you love my daughter, and I respect you for not taking advantage of my daughters young feelings that may change in the future... " Mr. Pham tell her.

She smile a little knowing even if she tried to hide it, her feelings are showing badly. She sighed the man was right, she have a feelings for Hanni and it lingers at every parts of her. She look at the man and look down

"Mr.Pham your daughter is a very amazing woman, I can't say anything about how gorgeous and amazing she looks... Yet, her heart was too young to know about love... It may still change as time goes by, one day the lady will realise it's nothing but a pathetic puppy love, but I will enjoy every moment I'm with your daughter and thank you for trusting me Sir" she said and tell the man.

"I want to made an offer to you Minji" Mr. Pham look at her

"Sir?" She asked

"Take a business course and study in states... Once you're back I'm sure Hanni is the new C.E.O of Pham Bank... I want you to be the vice president of the company" Mr.Pham said she shake her head immediately.

"Sir it's a great offer... I love the idea but then... What if Hanni's feelings last? I'm sure my feelings for Hanni won't dissipate in a thin air even when we cant see each other... I don't want her to think that I'm courting her on that moment because I owe you a lot" Minji said

Minji wants to stay beside Hanni all the time and be with her until the time stops ticking, yet Mr. Pham doesn't share the same idea.

"Minji I promise this will stay a secret I need you to be at Hanni's side... And who says you're studying alone in States? You're with Hanni you'll be living in a same country and same house... " Mr. Pham said her eyes widen and look at Mr. Pham

"Is that true Sir?" She asked the man nods she smile "then Sir I'm accepting the offer" she chuckled and the man gave her a hand shake

"Next week Hanni's graduation from high school so next week will be your flight"

Her heart is filled of delight, just the thought of it alone living in a same house with Hanni Pham excited her. Being with Hanni Pham what her body, mind and heart was yearning for. She's ready to fuck it up and start taking advantage of her chances.

Not gonna waste this opportunity to be with you Han
-Kim Minji

A/n: once they arrive at America we will have time skip until Hanni is 18 and something exciting will happen between them👀