chapter six

"In your side is where my heart lies on your comfort" -Hanni Pham

.
.
.
.
.

In the time that Hanni attends school she never knew she can found someone that can sweep her off on her feets, someone that can make her world stops and stare for a while, someone who can make her believe that the impossible things can be possible.

Hanni must be lying if she says that what she felt for Minji isn't something that they called love, when in fact from the first until now her heart still beats for Minji in a crazy way. Maybe Hanni is crazy, but she wouldn't mind being crazy in love when her heart was yelling for Minji's name.

Those adorable brown eyes that shines so bright more than the stars do, those smiles that makes her smile too whenever Minji is smiling, and who wouldn't love the way her skin is touched by golden sunlight. Minji is like a fascinating gem so rare and valuable.

She sat at the library reading the most interesting book she ever read (on her opinion). She sat in silence and turn on the music on her airpods, when someone suddenly rest it's head on her arm and ssighed

"Busy? Busy enough not to notice me?" When she look at her side it was her ex boyfriend Jungwon. She push the man away from her

"Fuck off won... You're not even important and worth of my attention" she said as she roll her eyes

"Wow, so it's true? That you've been dating that lesbo freak Kim Minji" Jungwon said with a hint of disgust on his voice.

Before she can even spoke someone drag Jungwon out of the library with its strong hands, holding the collar of Jungwon's shirt. When she look at the person it's Kim Minji strongly dragging Jungwon, she immediately follow the two and when she got closer, she saw how Minji push Jungwon at the wall and slammed it's back.

"Minji!" She yelled as she walk near the woman and held her hand.

"I'm not a freak!" Minji yelled to Jungwon angrily "it's not a sin that my dick is bigger than yours!" the girl added.

She gasped and immediately cover the woman's mouth.

"Min... Don't announce it like that, everyone will think you're a freak" she beg to Minji.

Minji look at her with curiosity on her brown eyes, and said "how about you? Do you think I'm a freak?" Minji asked

She smile warmly and shake her head. "No... Never, and even you're a freak, then you're my freak" Hanni said that make Minji smile

Suddenly Jungwon attacks but Minji dodge it make Jungwon smack his head at the wall.

"Don't come near Hanni ever again Yang Jungwon... The next time I'll see you breathing near Hanni... I won't be polite" Minji said with warn make Hanni fall more in love with the taller woman.

"Hanni~ Pham-Pham~~" like a  switch Minji's personality change into cuter ones, like she didn't threaten Jungwon minutes ago.

"Yeah?" She asked Minji

Minji slowly place it's head on her shoulder and bring her hand on the top of its head asking for s soft pat. "Can we... Eat?" Minji ask with her baby voice that still turns out sounds so cute despite of having a deep sexy voice and Hanni swore she find it so cute.

Hanni can't resist the way that those brown eyes beg for it she smiles and nods "okay let's eat" she said and Minji grin in joy.

They go to the cafeteria leaving Jungwon helding his empty head hoping the unstoppable spinning of his surroundings will stop in a minute. As they arrive at cafeteria Minji buy her everything she wants, and they sat at the most secluded spot of the cafeteria, on her surprise Minji starts poking her arm and when she finally look at her. She saw Minji pouting at the food the using her forefinger Minji points her mouth.