chapter four

In the next days the rejection that Hanni received from the older girl, left a mark on her heart. It was so painful for her that she manage to start ignoring the nice, tall, amazing and hardworking woman like Kim Minji.

She also manage to make the older girl follow her around the for some craved attention. Hanni don't understand what's Minji's up to, to hurt her or to give her false hopes.

"Hanni~why are you ignoring me?" Minji whined cutely as she stand there like a cute bear.

She passed by Minji and she hear the cute bear whined dramatically

"Haaannniiii~~~" she whined as she dramatically fell on Haerin that the cat eyed woman get annoyed and push her away.

"You damn stupid bear! Just step on your pride and admit you like Hanni!" Haerin yelled and punched her back

"Hanni... Hanni-yaaahhh~... Han-hannniiiii" she cried out and chase Hanni

When she reach Hanni she grab her wrist and pout at the smaller girl.

"Is it about the kiss?" She asked reminding Hanni the embarrassment she get from the older girl.

The embarrassment bleed through her heart and cover her mind with shame. She shake her head and look away.

"Not about the kiss, okay?" Hanni said as she stomped her feet like a kid who's throwing tantrums to her parents or siblings.

The older girl sighed and looked down, not letting go of her wrist that she found fits perfectly on her hand.

"Hanni Pham for such a cute girl you're such a bad liar you know?" Minji said as she ruffled the younger girl's hair and smile sweetly that make the woman fall more deeper that she can't do anything but to let herself fall without the assurance of being catch.

No, she is afraid of love. Not exactly the word itself but she was afraid of Loving... Loving without reciprocating her feelings that she knew was stupid.

She's barely sixteen and the girl she like is almost twenty, what's even worst is Kim Minji is always around her everywhere she goes. She hates living with it, it was so much for her to handle.

"Minji... Please stop making me fall I know you won't even catch me... " she mumble in a low voice that Minji didn't hear.

She get stiff once she felt the presence of Minji's body so close to her, head on its chest as Minji's other arm is on her waist and the other is cradling her head to its chest.

"I'm sorry for reacting that way... I respect your father more that anyone does... I always owe your father my life... " Minji said and smile lifting her chin and making her look at its powerful eyes.  "I promise to your father that I will take care of you and provide the protection... I don't want your father to think that I took advantage of his kindness.... I hope you understand Hanni why I can't reciprocate what your heart felt... " Minji said as she smile sweetly

Hanni curse everything, the kindness, that damn trust that putting a wall between her and Minji. She should've been a younger sister for her, not that younger sister! She's more than it, she knows the way Minji look at her, care for her is always more than the word sisters. The world will be damned if it's not true she swear to every saints.

She softly hug Minji's waist and sniff it's amazing and fresh scent of vanilla and rainforest. "Just watch Kim Minji...this woman will make you fall for her" she uttered and Minji just chuckle

"Yeah? I don't think you will honey... Somebody warned me that the little devil is in yellow bikini" Minji said looking at her teasingly

"Hey! Don't you dare deny that I look sexy on that damn yellow bikini that day sweetheart... " she said as she run her forefinger to its chest seductively and smiling with so much honey dripping on it.

"Honey... You are barely sixteen but you're seducing an almost twenty girl? My my little devil... " she giggle when Minji say those.

Minji hugged her and she just enjoy it. If this world just doesn't care about the damn age, she's sure she was known as Hanni Kim, Kim Minji's woman but damn age gap... It's making everything hard for her.

"I'll just treat you a lunch how about that Hanni-yah?" She asked as Hanni show a grin and jumped in happiness. She nods and hugged her tightly.

Minji was about to walk away when Hanni stop her and softly slid her hand on hers fingers tangling into hers and squeezing her hand and smiling.

Hanni walks and jumps a little, hopping like a little bunny do. She chuckle at the evident cuteness, she squeeze it's hand and they walk happily, looking like couples.

They walk in the cafeteria hand in hand. The clever Hanni Pham didn't even want to be separated from Minji even one second, so she sat on Minji's lap and start eating her cake. Minji hugged her waist and burry it's face on her back then start putting her chin on Hanni's shoulder.

Hanni look back at her and start feeding it's own food. They look like cute couples and Minji was enjoying it, not gonna hide, after that sweet lunch they skip classes, not a good thing to do for a scholar of Pham's company but well, she can just say she's with Hanni Pham.

They walk under the tree where it's flowers fell on them, they are walking hand in hand.Hanni was squealing as she look at every beautiful trees with a falling flowers.

"It's beautiful~" Hanni said looking at every tree.

"Yeah?" Minji said and look at her "there's nothing more beautiful than you Hanni Pham" Hanni blushed as she hear those. She looked away and just smile.

They walk more hand in hand looking at every beautiful scenery of falling flowers on their way, but Hanni doesn't care about that. The only one she cares about is the hand on her smaller ones, gripping on hers a little too tight.

The night came Minji sent her home and she was welcomed with her father and her mother at the balcony looking at her and waving at them.

Minji waved back on her father and bow it's head to her parents.

"So... I'm going now... I know you enjoyed today" she said and smile at her

"I enjoyyy! But keep it in mind that I'll make you love minji! I swear" Hanni said cutely and Minji just chuckle

"Okay, okay... Go on... Do what you want... We'll see about that... Anyways it's late go on get inside...see you tomorrow" she said and wave her hand

Hanni smile and kiss her cheeks before running inside the house

"Bye Minji! I love you" the tiny girl said and leave.

Mr. And Mrs. Pham laughed as they see the actions of they daughter.

She looked down and laughed as she ride the motorbike.

She definitely enjoy the day.