two.

SOON, NATALIE GOT ON THE zoom meeting, Walker sitting in the back with Natalie's airpods in his ear. She tried her best to keep him out of the zoom camera, but he was permanently in the back since no matter how much she moved the computer, he was still in the back.

"Hey kids, thanks for joining perfectly on time." the producer said after he let everyone in the zoom call.

Natalie didn't really recognize them, except Madeleine McGraw, since Nora watches Secrets of Sulphur Springs.

But then the producer introduced and told the roles they'd be playing, it was Miguel Cazarez Mora, Mason Thames, Becca Clarke, Brady Hepner, Tristan Pravong, Jacob Moran, and Banks Repeta. He introduced them as the ghost kids and Mason as Finney, then Natalie as Allison Arellano.

He told them some extra stuff, then they got off the meeting.

—

746,389 likes

746,389 likes

@nataliecaterr hangout with walkie talkie + nate and nathan ❤️ @walker.scobell @natethekoolcater @nathancaterloveshisgf

@walker.scobell: WE ATEEE (wish we slept over but my mommy said no 😞😞)
^@nataliecaterr: WE REALLY DIDD (we would've had so much fun 😞)

@natethekoolcater: bro i really rizzed the camera up 😝 but why my converse make my feet look so big...
^@nataliecaterr: because your feet r big !
^^@walker.scobell: nate's feet really are HUMONGOUS !!

@nathancaterloveshisgf: me you and nate are the best triplets!
^@nataliecaterr: fr!! gang gang 🥶🤞

@maisiebuckleylovesherbf: look at my bf looking so cute 🤭🤭
^@nathancaterloveshisgf: love youuu 🤭
^^@nataliecaterr: please stop with this relationship shit i've never felt the touch of a man.

@official_miguelcazarezmora: Looking forward to acting with you!
^@nataliecaterr: same with me!

@natvsproo: YALL DID DAT