four.

NATALIE PUT HER AIRPODS AWAY and opened the car door as she sees the hotel. For filming, they were going to be in a little neighborhood for some things, so the hotel was the edge of the city. After you pass the hotel, it's the small town that people are going to be in.

Tristan paid the cab driver, and got out.

"Let's go get that cool air, Natalie." Jacob said, talking specifically to her because of the talk in the car.

"Yup, as we should, Jacob." Natalie said and rolled her luggage into the hotel, checked in, and found her hotel room.

Her hotel room was a single, but it had a door in it that lead to the next hotel room. And that other hotel room was Masons. He opened the door, barging in as Natalie unpacked her clothes and loaded them into the dresser.

"Oh, sorry. I thought this would be the bathroom or something." Mason said, blushing of embarrassment.

"You blush easily, don't you? You've been blushing since I met you." Natalie pointed out as she put her socks into the drawer.

"Well, I do. But at first it was because I was embarrassed, and then hot, and now I'm embarrassed I just barged into your room." Mason explained.

"Yeah." Natalie said and then opened her next suitcase and pulled out the Percy Jackson books that Walker stuffed in there.

"You read those?" Mason asked as he stood awkwardly in the doorway.

"Walker makes me read those. He's a bit of a Percy Jackson nerd. You can come sit, you know? I have a bed." Natalie welcomed him in.

"Oh, thanks." Mason said and sat on Natalie's bed.

"Why, do you like Percy Jackson?" Natalie questioned.

"Yeah. And apparently casting for a show of it is out. Did you tell Walker to audition?" Mason asked.

"Oh, yeah. I sent him the link and he said he'd send me his audition tape to see if it's good." Natalie explained and took her shower stuff to the bathroom.

"Cool. I'm gonna go finish unpacking, see you later." Mason came up with an excuse to leave.

"Alright, bye Mason." Natalie said from the bathroom.

"Bye Natalie." Mason said and Natalie heard the door shut. She finished unpacking and took out her computer to email her teachers. She had 6 of them so she just copied and pasted. She was only in 8th grade anyway. She hated how late her school got out this year. It was June and she still wasn't out of school. Fuck snow days.

NATALIE GOT A TEXT MESSAGE from a group chat while she was watching a movie on her bed, her covers still tucked and pillows still perfect.

maddie: mads 🗣️
jacob: jacob ❗️
mason: mase 🥶
tristan: tristan 💯
brady: brady 🔥
natalie: nat 🦇
banks: banks 🏦
becca: bec 🙅‍♀️
miguel: miguel 😱

tbp kool kids

tristan 💯
do you guys like the names 🗣️

brady 🔥
oh!

miguel 😱
💀💀

nat 🦇
why a bat ?

tristan 💯
you say your batman all the time on insta and that walker is robin

nat 🦇
oh yeahh

mase 🥶
we sound like those da boyzz group chats