eight.

NATALIE RAN TO THE BATHROOM, sitting on the floor infront of the door and she hears a shout from her hotel room.

"Natalie!"

"She left!" Natalie said back.

"Oh, where did she go?" Mason questioned, his voice inching closer.

"To the dollar store!" Natalie replied.

"What did she go to get?" Mason asked, slowly finding out her voice was coming from the bathroom. Natalie was sitting in the shower.

"Uh, gum!" Natalie responded, hearing footsteps.

"Oh, did she now?" Mason asked and added a soft chuckle.

"Fuck you." Natalie said and laughed at him.

"You wish." Mason said and barged into the bathroom.

"I could have been on the toilet, Thames." Natalie said, moving the shower curtain over a bit.

"You weren't, though." Mason replied and walked over to Natalie, picking her up and then threw her over his shoulder.

"Funny, put me down." Natalie fake laughed at him, hoping he'd put her down.

"Nope." Mason said and took her out of the bathroom, bringing her to her bed.

"What are you doing?" Natalie grumbled as Mason threw her on her bed.

"Beat you up without hurting you at all." Mason said simply and started to tickle Natalie on her stomach.

"Gross, Mason! Get off of me!" Natalie said as she tried to kick him off while she laughed against her will.

"Apologize to me, please." Mason laughed aswell, tickling her and ignoring the fact that her socks were colliding with his stomach.

"I'm sorry! Mase, stop, please!" Natalie begged for mercy. You could tell she was being serious but she was being drowned in laughter so it didn't sound like it.

"What did you say again?" Mason teased her, getting kicked in the chest and being pushed off my Natalie.

"Sorry." Natalie said and hunched over, catching her breath.

"Heard you that time." Mason said, putting a hand on where she kicked him.

"Did you?" Natalie say and laid on her back.

"Yeah." Mason said and laid next to her. She stared at the water next to her side of the bed, grinning. She knew she was gonna sacrifice her bed, but she didn't care.

"Do you hear that?" Natalie asked, preparing herself and slowly taking off the cap of the water bottle and setting it down.

"Hear what?" Mason asked, looking at the ceiling, clueless of what Natalie was planning right now.

"Did you hear the water splatter?" Natalie said, her hand moving towards the open water bottle.

"What..." Mason questioned until Natalie sat up on the bed, water bottle in her hand, pouring the water on his stomach, his shirt soaking up water so it was about drenched. She immediately got up, running towards her hotel door.

"What an L for Mason!" Natalie exclaimed and ran out of her own hotel room as Mason got up. The thing was, Natalie wasn't wearing shoes, but Mason was wearing converse, so it was harder for her to run.

"Natalie Cater!" Mason yelled down the hallway as he chased her. Natalie peeked back, smiling at the boy and continuing to run for her life.

She laughed as she did a wrap around the hotel hallways. The place was big, so she was going to able to get around easily without Mason catching her. Maybe she could lose him. But she also knew her socks were going to get filthy, but she continued on running.